Chapter 13

After changing my outfit into something a little more comfortable I walk out my closet and jump a little when I see Fp standing there leaning up against the door frame looking at me.

"How long were you standing there?" I raise my brow and brush past him walking to sit on my bed arms crossed. I hear Fp scoff once he turns around and follows me.

"You still mad at me I see." He signs and lays back on the bed running his hands through his hair.

"I'm not mad." I look down at my hands playing with them not sure if I should tell Fp what I was going to tell him earlier. "I'm upset." I sign.

"Look I'm sorry if-" I cut him off.

"I'm not upset about what you think I am ok!" I snap look over at him and he raises a brow slowly sitting up looking at me with a worried face.

"What's up then? Are you ok?" He grabs my hand and I let him.

"When I was at the doctors she told me that my meds and all that are working but slowly." I look up into his eyes with tears ready to spill out of mine.

"Isn't that a good thing though, that it's working why are you upset about that al?" I shake my head as tears fall and look back down at my hands not wanting to look him in the eyes.

"I'm dying Fp."

"No your not al you just told me your getting better." He moves closer to me and wraps on of his arms around me and I close my eyes.

"No you don't get it, just cause it's working doesn't mean I'm not dying. This has happened before , they told me everything was looking fine and it was slowly working then a week later I was really sick in the hospital for a month. I was so scared that I wasn't going to get to see my baby girl grow up." I cry and he kisses my head then pulls me into his chest.

"Why'd you say you had good news then al if this is what you really thought." He whispers stroking my hair as I cry into his chest.

"Cause she told me good news but then I remember what happened last time a-and I know you probably do-don't want to stay with me cause I can't I'm just to scared." I shake my head pulling away from him and he just stare at me.

"Alice what are you talking about baby I don't get it." He asked confused and I turn to the door to the bathroom just staring still not wanting to look at him.

"I can have sex now, she said that I should be strong enough but don't push myself over the limit, but I just can't Fp and I'm sorry I know you don't want to be with me now and that's ok , I'm your girlfriend I should be able to keep you satisfied." I hear Fp laugh and that's when I look over at him with my arms crossed giving him a look for laughing in this givin moment. "Why are you laughing?"

"Alice why would I leave you because you don't feel comfortable having sex? I mean we haven't yet and I'm still here aren't I?" He chuckles again and I roll my eyes.

"Yea that's because I didn't have a choice, I couldn't then and I can now but it's me holding us back." He shakes his head.

"Al you need to take your time and I get that and I'm here for you with or without sex I'll always be here for you plus you do keep me satisfied even when I tell you it's not fair." He pumps his shoulder against mine with a smile. "And hey we don't have to actually have sex but I do want to make sure you get a little something to." He smirks and I can't help but laugh. "There it is!" He smiles then kisses my check.

"How do you do that?" I ask giving him a little smile as I turn my full body to him and place our hands in his lap.

"What?" He chuckles asking confused.

"Always know what to say to make me feel better?" I move my hands up to his hair running them threw it as I look at him both of us still smiling.

"I just say whatever's in the heart baby." He shrugs and I look into his eyes lovingly as three little words with big meanings sit at the tip of my tongue. Just as I feel like they are going to come out I turn away and swallow.

"How about we go tomorrow or just call Jamie and discuss your concerns and see what she says?" He says after a second the I just nod letting go of his hands then stand up.

"Yea I think that'd make me feel better." I give him a small smile and he just stares at me for a couple seconds definitely trying to read me then smiles.

"So you never said if you were ok if I payed you back for well you know." He smirks then stands up walking over to me and I laugh.

"Like with money cause I think that'll make me kinda like a prostitute Fp." I raise my brow at him and he looks at me in shock .

"Alice!" He scolds and I shake my head laugh.

"Did you really just Alice me like I'm a kid?" I cross my arms and he nods.

"Yes I did and you deserve it. I would never think the word prostitute could never come out your mouth." I chuckle and walk closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck bitting my lip.

"I'm only teasing baby, and about getting my payments I think we can arrange something we both are comfortable with sometime soon. Could be tomorrow...could be tonight." I shrug pulling away and make my way to the door swaying my hips more knowing fps watching.

"This conversation isn't over!" Fp yells and I just laugh continuing to walk away.

As I make it down the stairs I see my mom at the door taking to someone and I look confused as to who would be here and walk next to her to take a peek out the door to see who it was and as soon as I see who it was I pause eyes wide heart beating fast.

"Hello Alice."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uh oh! Who's at that door!?