But that was still an ongoing, in the future, it will start by tomorrow or the next. Judging her just a day would be unfair.

It's quite easy to read now that she's appearing to be transparent. Unlike how we thought she would be. She's nonchalant that made us assume she'll be too secretive.

Well, I just can't believe that Udon can manage not to see Yumi as Miki. Unlike me who needed a smack on the head to wake me up and bring me back to reality.

Yumi looks like a matured version of a crybaby Miki.

"And I'm taking this, alright?" I said and pulled his notes from his hand that he didn't tried to fight it over like awhile ago. Both him and Moegi was so emersed on the drawing that Yumi, to whom I think she's annoyed instead of getting flustered, was already making another drawing on sheet of paper─a larger one.

Well, let's see what can we get from his notes.

Yumi was a foreigner. Answer: she must be from the Land of Iron.

Asakura clan was a noble clan that resides from the Land of Iron that had a strong military power using swords as a weapon. Answer: Samurai.

Yumi is one of them. Answer: depends. We should find it out. I don't know either.

He still didn't put a mark on it, and I also didn't heard it from the entire conversation anyway. But from what I can see here, was a new knowledge from the outside. I've never heard about the existence of samurai, all I thought they're just characters from the books and just fictions close to folklores. Just a few people knew that there are also out there who doesn't use ninjas as country's military power.

This is an eye opener to others too if we could put this into her biography on annual book for graduates in the future. This is quite interesting topic, but it could also trigger an opinion for letting a foreigner reside to our country. But I doubt that it could make a huge ruckus, this could turn out to be a trivial matter. I mean, she was adopted by the fifth hokage herself.

Yumi is a half blood or Yumi was adopted. Answer: it depends on how she will answer this question. But probably she is. According to my research on the Land of Fire's census from the past five years, there are immigrants from other countries, but they settled by betrothal and marriage means.

I had no idea, Udon can go as far as this. (─ ─ ")
But I can't blame him, he still don't know about it, same with Moegi since I didn't said anything after I followed Yumi by giving them a straight answer that I went home right after I followed her to the library.

Maybe if I didn't knew about it earlier that I found out that she is the hokage's daughter, I'll probably go as far as looking back from history books too about family lineage.

"Oh, right," he suddenly speaks that crushed the quiet atmosphere. "I still had a question and I also want to confirm it. Don't worry, it's the last question," he says.

"Go ahead," she says sluggishly that she even yawned right after saying it.

Now, that's contagious. I suddenly felt not wanting to know anymore about this. ( ̄ω ̄ )

I can't believe the extent of Udon's effort could go this far. Look how low my jaw could drop. ( ̄ロ ̄  ")

I've heard about dojo before, but I never seen one in my life.

It wasn't a big building, but still, how in the world did he found one around our village? ( ̄□ ̄」)

By the way, dojo was a place to learn for various arts of self-defense. It's almost the same with the academy, but also not the same as the academy. The academy offers education that could be a bridge to the future profession. On which, dojo are built to harnest martial-arts such as taijutsu or weaponry techniques which is also called bukijutsu.