My brain suddenly woke up hearing the last word. I turned my eyes towards Yumi's direction and those two seconds of silence suddenly became slow to me.

"Yes, I am," she answered flatly.

My mouth gapped open. My long awaited answer finally said. And asking that question wasn't even complicated to ask like how I imagined.

"I see," Udon said with a nod and glanced on his note for a moment. "And you previously lived on a small country covered in snow?" He asked and Yumi only replied by nodding her head.

"Where was that? I mean, which country was it?" Asked Moegi, puzzled by the sound of how she asked it. "If it's a village around Mizukagure, then how come she can cross country that easily? The land of fire aren't allies with them," she says that looks she was thinking out loud.

The suspense is killing me. (눈_눈)

I went close to Udon and tried to peek on his notes that he covers it away from my sight immediately.

"Wait a sec, Konohamaru. I wasn't done from confirming the information I gathered."

"Quit beating around the bush, just spit everything you had on your research."

"It was between the hidden waterfalls and the hidden sound village."

We stopped in fighting over to handsize notebook and glanced towards their direction and Yumi was pointing where the country was located on the map.

Where did they even get that? (─ ─ ")

She turned her eyes towards our direction with her usual blank expression, "Of course, you're correct. The country was covered in snow all year long," she says and began scribbling on a piece of paper on which I am more puzzled on where did she get an ink and a brush than putting my mind on what she was doing on the paper.

"So the civilization was found only on one part of the country. They all resides on the three mountains which they called it Sanro. If you see that three mountain, you'll realized it that instant on why they called it wolves."

All our eyes was on the piece of paper that she was holding up.

"Your drawing isn't too sloppy," I said, more like a compliment though the way I said it kinda say the opposite. But still, the thought is all that matters anyway.

She drew so well that I couldn't even believe that on her age, she can draw almost a portrait kind of painting. I thought painting needed pencils first to do a soft sketch, before painting it, but she did that straight up by paint brush.

If my understanding of how paintings are made correct, then she might have a passion in arts and been doing it for years to attain expertise.

I doubt that Miki even had the heart to create any form of arts.

I closed my eyes and briefly shook my head to get that thought out of my brain.

"Wow, that's impressive! We can use your talent on articles too, Asakura-san!"

I narrowed my eyes and turned it to his direction, "that's what you're thinking right now? I can't believe you."

"It does looks like a head of three wolves howling to the full moon," stated Moegi that looks too relevant on the topic.

But it is true, we should keep our mind in the matter at hand and it shouldn't wander off at out of the topic.

The meeting slash orientation was also the reason we can judge it ourselves how and what she'll contribute to the team.