Aditya: Manav..!! Are you out of your mind.!? This itself is too much for me .! I am trying to understand all this and get a hold of it and you are saying this..??? Logic..????? Where is the goddamn logic.???

Manav: Then how do you think you guys will make it official.! So the whole world will know.. ??? And btw can you guys see.!!!! You guys are already thinking alike.!!!!! Just like a couple.!!!!

(He said making dreamy face .!!! I will smash that face of his.!)

Aditya: Shut up Manav.....Shanaya..!!! You really think this is the only way left.???

Shanaya: Trust me.! I tried to deduce a lot of alternative ways but none of them gave me the results I want.! This role play idea is our only way out.!!!! And believe me.! I may not be a big fan of Love..! But I have belief in relationships.! I will try my best that this role play will not affect any of your current relationships or future relationships.!!

Aditya: So you really think you can do this???

Shanaya: Yes!

Aditya: Okay then I am in.! You know I am a great actor.! You will have to catch up with my acting skills.!! Are you up to this challenge.??

Shanaya: Trust me.! I am on it since I stepped in here.! You already saw a glimpse of it.!

(She said winking.!)

But we need to decide normal questions that may be asked when we make this official in front of the press and media.! I will be your girlfriend so you decide and tell me.! I will see if any answers need corrections.!

(Smart.!! Well can't expect any less than this from my Sassy Bodyguard now turned Girlfriend..!!! I don't know why..!! But somewhere deep down in some corner of my heart I have a good feeling about this role play.!!! While I was thinking all this I was done writing simple basic questions and answers.. I took a last glimpse at them and was pretty satisfied with them.! I passed out to Shanaya who was busy with her phone doing some weird stuff..!!! God.! Some day.... I am sure some day I will come to understand this lady in front of me..!!! She is soooooo mysterious..!!! You cannot expect or guess what she is up to and what she will do next.....!! I guess that's why I am unknowingly attracted to her.!!!! Shit.!!! What did I just think.???? Is it for real.??? Attracted to my Bodyguard.!!!!!!?? No no no no.!!!! I officially declare that my thinking process needs to think over before thinking anything from next time.!!!! Geez.!! Does that even make sense.? I guess I was thinking this for way too long while looking at her or should I say staring at her.! Manav brought me back to my real world.!!)

Manav: Dude! That looks creepy.!!!

(Damn you my thinking process and F off Manav.! Cannot believe he has teamed up with Shanaya for this.!! And they both seems getting along well.!!! You think I haven't observed anything since she came here.?? They are getting along really well.!!!!)

Shanaya: Done staring.??? Now give me the paper.!!

(She snatched the paper from my hand and started going through the questions and answers.! Damn I was so confident about it and now I am literally sweating.!!! )

Shanaya: Hmm.... seems good.!! But no need to tell them this.... how you proposed to me.!

Aditya: Why so.?? It is such a perfect scene.!! That's how I would have done it.!!

Shanaya: Yes.! But keep it for your REAL proposal.! With your REAL girlfriend.! Also this will be quite personal so if they ask just dodge the question and tell them that it's quite personal and leave up to them to imagine.!! Simple.!!!