✨🌸(nene x hanako) colors

this may be the last angst for a little bit because i feel bad for all the angsts i've been writing-

no one's pov
girl's bathroom, third floor
15:48 pm. (3:48)

"yashirooo, why are you ignoring me?" hanako slurred the o as he floated around yashiro to try and get her attention.

all yashiro did was stay quiet and turn whenever hanako moved infront of her face.

to be honest, it was starting to annoy yashiro. she was trying to clean, so she could go on the date that she had planned with minamoto.

"yashiro. yashiro. yashiro. yashiro." hanako repeated to see if it could push her enough to at least look at him.

yashiro didn't budge.

this was when hanako had enough, he had grabbed yashiro's shoulder, to keep her still, and flipped her to look at him.

as soon as yashiro knew what was happening, she closed her eyes.

"yashiro, this isn't funny! tell me what i did wrong." hanako said, starting to shake yashiro back and forth.

"hanako, you did nothing wrong. just leave me alone." yashiro said with an annoyed aura erupting from her tone of voice, vivid red falling into words coming from her mouth.

hanako was stoned by her words as he watched her go back to cleaning.

this made him realize, no one really liked his company. not even his own self.

pastel blue noises leaving his nose as what's known as sniffles while clear specks of water fall from his eyes.

hanako looked down and floated out of the bathroom leaving him with his toned thoughts.

yashiro suddenly felt a missing aura from the room as she looked around, noticing the one who was once there was gone.

"hanako?" yashiro called out as she left the broom in the bathroom.

yashiro heard nothing but a blackened silence ringing through her ears.

"hanako?? where are you, i'm sorry if i hurt you!" yashiro called as she started to hear a ruffling sound come from a classroom.

"hanako?" yashiro said as she opened the brown door and looked at the moving periwinkle curtains.

"y-yes?" a roached voice erupted the room and silence at a seize.

"did i hurt your feelings?" yashiro said as she pulled the periwinkle curtains closer to her revealing a saddened amane.

"not directly you. you saying 'just leave me alone' made me think about how no one really liked me.." amane sighed a darkened breath as he looked up at yashiro.

yashiro didn't reply and only slouched down and erupted hanako into a hug. "i wasn't paying attention to you because i have to meet up with minamoto after school and wanted to finish cleaning early. i didn't know it would affect you this much."

"you should've just told me that, i would've let you leave early." hanako chuckled as he conjoined his fingers around yashiro's back.

"i feel bad, so i've decided to cancel it." yashiro stated with a clear smile on her face.

"i won't let you cancel, you love minamoto, you should follow the things you love!" hanako said as he left the hug, standing up, and trying to push yashiro outside of the building.

"that's why i decided to cancel it." yashiro said, not fighting back for her words have availed yashiro's want for hanako to stop pushing her and to listen.

"what?" was all hanako said as yashiro turned around with a little jump and a bright smile.

"that's why i decided to cancel it." yashiro repeated as the smile on her face never left and she swayed back and forth on her heals.

hanako stayed silent not understanding what yashiro meant. yashiro noticed and decided to clear the air with a giggle and an explaination, "what i mean is that i don't love minamoto anymore and that i love spending time with you more."

with a delay, hanako's face formed into a dark red, making his skin opaque (not transparent/translucent) as if he was resurrected with just a sentence.

hanako didn't trust his words so he put his thanks into actions and hug yashiro.

"thank you" hanako murmured after he settled down.

"don't thank me, i'm the one who put us in this mess in the first place. i was ignoring you and being ignorant about my words." yashiro said as she nuzzled her head into hanako's neck.

"you smell."
"HEY—"

——————————————

notice how my writing has gone downhill along with my creativity <3
anyways, i wanna do a chapter where it's like genderswap but i don't know which character i should genderswap first.
i'll leave it up to you guys though :)

comment here for yashiro;
(yashiro becomes male while amane stays the same)

comment here for amane;
(amane becomes female while yashiro stays the same)