🌸✨(nene x amane) boo!

ah yes, the return of my most popular book.
anyways, happy late halloween! i will probably bring this book back, but won't update as often. also, i decided to make their relationship in this one slightly tsundere because i haven't done one of those.

no ones pov

"Nene, your friends have arrived!" Yashiro's mother called from downstairs.
"Let them in, I'm almost done getting ready." Yashiro said as she was finished up her makeup and hair.
Yashiro decided that this year she would go as a dead princess, because why not?

As she was adding some scars to her face, she heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" Yashiro yelled as she saw Aoi walk in from the view of her mirror.
"Ooh, I love you costume, Yashiro!" Aoi exclaimed, as she walked towards where Yashiro was sitting.
"Who has arrived so far?" Yashiro asked.
"Amane, Akane, Sakura, Tsukasa, Mitsuba and Kou." Aoi said as she counted with her fingers.
"So everyone?"
"Pretty much!"

After Aoi finished her sentence, silence filled the room. Finishing off the silence, Aoi spoke,
"Yashiro, did you know what Amane's costume was? It's seems that you guys are matching." Aoi said.
"No, what is it?"
"Pretty sure he-"
"Boo!"

Both girls squeaked as the culprit came out from behind the door.
"Amane, what the hell!" Yashiro yelled.
"It's halloween, duh!!" Amane said as he winked and stuck out his tongue.
"That doesn't mean you can go and scare everyone!!" Aoi said.
"Then what's the fun in halloween?" Amane pouted, although you cant see through the white cloth of his costume.
Of course, Amane went as a ghost. Ironic, huh?

"Your costume is such a cliché." Yashiro stated as she went back to finishing her hair.
"Oh really? Last year you went as a witch!" Amane said snarky and all.
"At least I looked good in it." Yashiro muttered.
"Ladies, ladies, settle down. Let's just say, you guys both suck at picking costumes." Another voice erupted the room. This time it was Mistuba dressed as a vampire. Behind him was Akane dressed as a bat.

"You went as a vampire three years in a row, you dingus!" Aoi said as Mistuba gave her a death glare.
"At least I picked a costume! All you did was go as a witch!" Mistuba said.
"Are you calling me a witch?" Aoi said with a pissed-off aura erupting from her body.
"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Chants were heard from the end of the hallway, the voice being a very annoying one.
"Don't listen to Tsukasa." Sakura exclaimed as Tsukasa, Natsuhiko and herself entered the room.

Sakura hadn't really dressed up..All she did was wear normal clothes and put on cat ears. Tsukasa dressed up as himself, a devil. Natsuhiko decided to dress up as a wolf.
The only person missing from the group was Kou, who was still downstairs struggling to get his costume fully on. For some reason, his headband kept falling apart. And before you ask what Kou went as, he went as the purple teletubby.
He decided to make the atena thing attached to a headband but it didn't want to stay. After finally getting it to stay, everyone else was already flooding down the stairs.

As soon as Yashiro layed eyes on Kou, she screeched and jumped onto Amane, "W-Who is that??!" Yashiro yelled as Amane laughed.
"Kou was dared to dress up as a teletubby." Mistuba said, snickering.
"O-Oh.." Yashiro said, embarrassed, getting off of Amane.
"See, Yashiro, it's me!" Kou said with a grin as he took the mask off.
After the laughter died down, Yashiro's mom spoke.

"Okay, now lets go over the rules. First off, don't go to a sketchy house. The candy they give out won't be the best. Second off, have fun." Yashiro's mother said with a smile as she gave everyone their bags.

"Thank you, mom." Yashiro spoke as she walked out of the house with everyone else.
"No problem, sweetheart. Please be back by 10!" Yashiro mom said, shouting the last part.
"We will, and i'll make sure of it!" Akane said giving a thumbs up.
"How about we go to the haunted house at the end of the street?" Natsuhiko asked.
"I-I'll go if we go in groups of two.."Yashiro spoke.
"P-Pussy..." Mistuba mumbled, clearly also scared.