🍩🌸(swap!nene x amane) wish

This one shot was requested by HarukaKanzeko !

No One's POV

The rumor has it, knock on the males bathroom stall. The third one to be specific. Knock three times and say "Hanako-kun, Hanako-kun, are you there?"

And that's just what a first year boy did. His name is Amane Yugi. He is known to be a nerd in astronomy and to be good a soccer. He had a good friend who told him this rumor. His name was Mitsuba Sousuke.

"I'm here~" A voice said as a pair of arms wrapped around Amane.
"Gah!" Amane jumped out of the spirt's embrace and tried to hide in the stall he just summoned a spirit from.
"Oh? You're a shy one, I see..That's new!" The voice said. But this time, Amane noticed that the voice wasn't male. In fact, it was female.

"Come on out, I don't bite. I promise!" The feminine voice said as Amane opened the door slowly.
"See? I didn't hurt you." The spirit smiled.
"W-What's your name..?" Amane said, wondering why the ghost wasn't male.
"Just like the rumors said! My name is Hanako-kun. But if you'd like, you can call me Hanako-san!" Hanako said.

"I think I'll call you Hanako-san.." Amane said, a small smile appearing on his face.
"So what's your wish and name?" Hanako said while grabbing out a pad of notebook paper.
"Uhm..I'm Amane Yugi. My wish is to find a friend I lost a couple years ago. Her name was Yashiro Nene, I think." Amane said as the ghost's face was a little shocked but covered it up.

"Okay! So..Why do you want to find her again?" Hanako said, placing the pad down on the windowsill.
"S-She was my type and she believed in me to become an astronaut.." Amane said smiling, blushing a little.
"What did she look like? I feel like I've met her before." Hanako said.
"W-Wait you've met her before?!"
"I think so!"
"She has a cream color hair going into teal streaks, magenta eyes and radish legs."

Hanako's face when blank.
"R-Radish legs?" She muttered.
"Huh? What did you say?"
"N-Nothing!"
"Come to think of it..You look a lot like her? Are you here twin?" Amane said, sparkles in his eyes.

The room went silent.
Until the sound of sobs erupted from the ghost above the boy.
"A-Are you..crying?" Amane said, looking sad now.
"N-No.." Hanako said, trying to lie.

Amane wrapped his arms around the ghost, trying to calm her.
"Tell me what's wrong."

"My real name isn't actually Hanako.." The ghost said hugging back.
"Then what is it?"
"Y-Yashiro..Yashiro Nene..." She muttered, leaving the boy in complete shock.

"You're Nene-oneesan?" Amane said smiling.
"Yeah.."
"What happened? How did you become a ghost?" Amane said.
"..I was destined to die young." Yashiro said thinking back at her death.
"Oh..But at least I met you again." Amane said, putting his head into her shoulder.

"I'm glad I met you again, too.." Yashiro smiled.

{ words : 521 }
sorry it's short!