🌸( nene x shy!amane ) perfect for me

Yashiro's POV

Do you ever wondered what it felt like being one of the most popular students at your school? You must think that it's awesome. Well that's what I thought before I became popular. Everyday I get love letters. I do have a crush on someone though. His name is Amane Yugi. He's in my science and gym class! But I get my hopes up every time there's a new letter. I just wish that the letter was from him.

•*-------~-------*•

It was the end of the day at school. The same schedule as ever. Walk out of the school, have people look at you. But today it was a different pair of eyes. Today it was the one special to me, Amane Yugi. I looked back into his eyes and smiled. Deciding to walk over there, I see him look away.

"Amane?~" I ask curiously, waving my hand in front of his eyes.
"A-Ah! N-Nene, hi." He stuttered, a blushing mess. I just giggled at his presence.
"I told you to call me Yashiro. We are friends, right?" I smiled, noticing his blush grow darker.
"Sorry, Y-Yashiro.." He said. Amane wasn't the extrovert type of student. Instead, he focused mostly on his studies and was very shy. He's also very kind! Once I forgot my homework and gave me his sheet so I wouldn't get in trouble. Of course, I didn't accept it. But that was the day, I noticed he was the perfect one for me.

We chatted a little until Amane was tackled by his younger twin brother.
"Amane!" He said, squeezing the living life out of him.
"Tsukasa..I'm pretty sure he can't breath." I said, worried. In response, Tsukasa didn't say anything and just glared at me. But deciding the best for Amane, he let go.
"I don't like her, you should stay away from her." Tsukasa whispered into Amane's ear. Though he was whispering, I could still hear him. Pretending that I didn't hear him, I just smiled.
Amane pushed Tsukasa away and shook his head. Tsukasa, defeated, left Amane and I alone.

"Sorry. He can be very clingy sometimes." Amane laughed, scratching his neck.
"It's alright. I was just worried that you couldn't breathe." As I said that I was cut off by an embrace.
"Amane..?" I said looking down at the little figure hugging me.
I heard little noises coming out of him, sobs to be exact.
"T-Thank you, Yashiro.." He said.
"Why am I being thanked..?" I said, returning the hug.
"Tsukasa..He..Abuses me." Amane said, tightening the grip on me.
I stayed quiet so he could finish his story.
"He sexually abuses me. He says it's all a game, saying it's all fun, but I hate all of it. He does it everyday. On the weekend, he does it all day." As he finished, I felt tears pricking my eyes.
"..Why didn't you say so sooner?" I said.
Amane stayed silent.
"Know what, you can stay at my house." As I said this, Amane lifted his head.
"Y-You don't have to do that.." He said.
"I don't have to, but I want to. When people who are special to me are in pain, I feel pain too."

Amane's face went red.
"I'm special to you..?"
I just nodded and smiled, tinted blush on my face.
We stared in each other's eyes for a little bit.
"Do you wanna come over now?" I giggled as he nodded. We let go of each other and Amane followed me to my house.
As we entered the house, my mom eyed the boy behind me.
"Yashiro, who is he?" My mom said.
"This is Amane Yugi. I'm letting his stay because of stuff going on at home." I said as Amane waved, staying behind my home.
"Oh..Poor boy, well Amane! You can stay as long as you need to." My mom said.
"T-Thank you." Amane said.
"I'll take him up to my room." I said, walking up the stairs as Amane followed behind.

We entered my bedroom as I sat on my bed.
"Woah. You have a really nice room!" Amane said, looking all around the room.
"Heh, thanks." I blushed a little at how cute he looked.
Once Amane stopped looking around he sat down next to me.
"You know, you're the first person to say I'm special to them." Amane said, not making eye contact with him.
"What about your parents?" I said.
"My parents always paid attention to Tsukasa." Amane said, smiling.
"I'm sorry for asking, but when did Tsukasa start the 'game' with you?"
"..I think when I was six." Amane said, looking down.
I just stared at him in complete silence.
Before I knew it, I had hugged him.
Amane knew why I was hugging him, and willingly hugged me back.
We stayed like that for a while until Amane pulled out.

"Yashiro..Can I tell you something?" Amane said, not making eye contact with me.
"Sure, Amane." I smiled at him.
"I.." Amane trailed off. Without hearing what he said, all I knew was that he had kissed me.
It wasn't a long kiss, he instantly left my lips after they touched.
"S-Sorry." He muttered, about to stand up.
I smiled and grabbed his hand.
Turning him around, I planted my lips on his cheek.
He jolted back, hitting the ground making a thud.
"Amane!" I said sprinting up and going towards him.
Reaching out my hand, he grabbed it with a flustered face.
Once he was fully standing, I placed my forehead on his.
"I love you too."

{ words : 942 }