Josh starts moving around the room doing weird dance moves that I have never seen before.

"Josh you look fucking stupid," I say and Bella turns to me with a playful glare. Bella moves her hand and is about to slap me on the chest for my comment, but I grab her hand before she can.

"Be careful Bella you don't want me to bend you over my knee and spank your ass hard do you?" I whisper in her ear and watch as her eyes go wide and then blushes a pretty pink.

She turns to me so our eyes meet and she shakes her head with a smile and ignores my comment.

"Whatever James your just jealous that you can't be a sexy Santa like me," He says with a smirk and I shake my head.

Everybody has finished opening their presents but I still have one for Bella. But before I can make a move to get it for her she gets up and walks to the Christmas tree and grabs a box under it. Then she walks over to me and holds it out for me to grab.

I give her a confused look and open it to see a black bracelet with J+B on it and the biggest grin breaks out on my face. I guess we had the same idea.

I then pull out my present for her and hand it to her. It's her turn to give me a confused look and she opens it. A wide smile appears on her face and she pulls out the gold necklace with the letters J+B on it.

"Well I guess we had the same idea then," I say and she lets out a small laugh. I put the bracelet on my left wrist and she gives me the necklace so I can put it on for her.

I move her hair out of the way and purposefully lightly brush my fingers against the back of her neck to get a reaction out of her. It works because she shivers and lets out a shaky breath, I smirk and finish putting it on as she turns around to face me. I see the letters hanging on her chest and smile.

"Beautiful," I say and she blushes. I then move to give her a long kiss.

It's been a few hours and it's now close to dinner time. Emily comes out from the kitchen and walks up to Bella. "Hey Bella would you do me a favor and go to the store to get a few things for dinner?" She asks and Bella nods.

"Of course." Emily gives her a grateful smile.

"Thanks so much sweetheart and here is the list," Emily says and hands Bella the list before walking back into the kitchen.

Bella then grabs her coat and keys and makes her way towards the front door. I stop her before she walks out. "I'll come with you," I say and she nods.

We head out the door and into her car before driving off to the store.

We park there and get out.

We are walking towards the doors when we are stopped by a guy that looks maybe 16.

"Hey sexy can I have your number? I got a present for you in my pants," He says and walks closer to Bella getting right in her bubble. I step in front of her and give a hard cold glare towards the shithead.

"Wanna fucking say that again?" I ask and the kid looks at me with wide eyes before shaking his head quickly and sprinting away. I turn back to Bella and pull her to my chest to give her a passionate kiss on the lips. She sighs in content before we pull away and head into the store.

Bella grabs a cart and holds the list in her hand so she can read what's on it. I walk directly behind her and watch as she stops every so often to grab what's on the list and putting it in the cart.

After some time of walking around and picking up items we head to check out and Bella scans all the items. She goes to pay when I pull her card out of her hand and use mine. She opens her mouth to argue but decides it's better not and lets me pay.