Chapter Twenty-Three

Warning this chapter has mature scenes. I will warn you when it comes with (mature scene) then I will tell you when it has ended (mature scene ended) so that way if you want you can skip the scene but btw it is starting now if you couldn't tell from the last chapter, but anyways enjoy!
"Hi. I like you. Like a lot. Like a lot a lot."

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Bella's POV

Mature scene

The kiss between James and I just keeps getting hotter and hotter. Neither of us want to stop, we just want to enjoy each other in every way possible. I throw my arms around James's neck and tangle my fingers in his hair, gripping it and tugging it to pull him closer to me. James groans and I can feel myself starting to get wet.

James holds on tighter to my waist and pulls me impossibly close and puts his thigh between my legs to start moving it against my pussy. I moan and bite down on his lip before pulling it. James stops kissing me and moves to my jaw, placing kisses all over it and then moving down my neck. I groan when he bites down on the spot where my neck meets my shoulder and smooths his tongue over it to sooth the slight sting. He continues to rub his thigh between me and I start moving my hips against it and pushing down harder.

"Does it feel good Bella? Am I making you feel good?" James asks as he starts moving my hips faster against his thigh.

"Yes," I manage to get out in what sounds like a moan. James then moves his hands up my torso to cup my breasts. He pinches my nipples through the lace and rolls it with his thumbs and I throw my head back. I can feel myself beginning to clench and I can tell that I am close to climax but before I can get there James pulls his thigh from out between my legs and I whine in protest.

"You are not going to cum against my thigh. Do you understand?"James asks and I nod my head.

He grabs me by the waist and turns us to throw me down on the bed. I landed in the middle and bounce a little and he smiles at me. He hurries to the bed and climbs on top of me, holding his body weight up with is forearms to not squish me. James gives me a small peck to my lips before moving down to my neck.

He makes his way down to my chest and begins to slide off my straps of the lingerie I am wearing and continues to slide it down until my tits pop out and my nipples perk up.I can see his eyes darken at the sight of them. He leans down to suck a nipple in his mouth and I moan loudly and arch my back, pressing my chest into his face more. He gives each of my breasts equal attention before leaning up and taking his shirt off. I watch as he slips it over his head and I can't help but stare at his upper body. Even though I have seen it a million times it still makes me more wet and I press my thighs together to release some of the ache.

He starts kissing back down between my breasts and down my stomach pulling the lingerie at the same time. He makes it to my core and looks at me and keeps eye contact the whole time he is pulling the lingerie and slides it all the way off of me, leaving me completely bare for him.

He breaks eye contact and looks down at me and his eyes roll to the back of his head before he immediately leans down to lay his tongue flat down on my slit and slides it up to my clit before sucking on it lightly. I cry out and arch my back and my hand goes straight to his hair to keep him exactly where he is. He sucks on my clit harder and moans just keep slipping out of my mouth, not being able to stop them.

Then he stops sucking on my clit and instead pushes his tongue inside me, moving it in and out at a rapid speed making me almost scream in ecstasy. He uses his thumb to rub hard circles on my clit and continues to lick me, the pleasure is so intense it almost hurts. I can feel myself tightening and know that I'm about to cum. My thighs start to tremble and right before I cum James shoves two fingers in me making my orgasm even more powerful and I fist the sheets and scream James's name as I continue to shake. James doesn't stop licking me, making sure to lick up all of my cum.