Dean - Flirt

You and Dean always flirt with each other. Even if you two aren't together, everyone knows you are close. Even the two of you. That kind of situation when two people are close enough but still not together. You admit having feelings toward Dean sometimes. Sam's always tired of it, he knows about your little crush on his brother and teases you all the time with it.
You, Sam and Dean were in a café, eating and drinking. You just finished a hunt, which went pretty well. You were talking about random things.
"What about that guy?" asked Sam, pointing toward a guy at the other side of the room.
"Meh..not my style" you said.
"Of course it isn't" started Dean who was sitting next to you "I'm her style" he finished with a grin and put his arm on the top of the bench behind you.
You were drinking your water and you started coughing because you laughed at the same time. You were about to reply before Dean cut you
"It's not the first time you choke on somethin' because of me sweatheart" he said with the biggest grin
"Dean!" said Sam who was watching between the two of you.
"Yeah, Dean! Stop!" you said as you hit his shoulder playfully, containing your laugher.
"You weren't saying this last night"  "Oh God!" replied Sam as he stood up. He put some money on the table and got out of the Cafe. Dean and you looked at each other and burst into a burst of laughter. "Okay let's get back home" you said as you stopped laughing. You look at Dean who also stopped laughing. He was looking at you, smiling
"What?"  "What?" he asked too as he realized he was watching you. You rolled your eyes and got out of the room and get in the car with Sam.

During the whole ride, the eldest Winchester and you kept making eye contact in the wing mirror.
"Just kiss already" said Sam. You didn't say anything but Dean saw you were smiling. Little did you know he smiled too.
You get back to the bunker, it was around midnight. You went to your room and undid your bag. You changed into your pajamas, which consist to be one of Dean's old shirts and sweatpants. Your back was facing the door.
Dean was walking in the hallway when he stopped in front of your room. Your door was open and you didn't seem to realize he was there. You walked toward your mirror. Thinking you'd see your own reflection, you jumped and turned around when you saw Dean. Which only caused him to laugh. "It wasn't funny Dean Winchester!"
"Oh you're using my full name now" he said as he walked toward you. You turned back to the mirror
He was now standing next to you. He rested his head and your shoulder and look at you.
"Do you forgive me?" he asked. You couldn't help but smiled. "Yes don't worry about that"
You yawned a little. "Tired?" "A little" in fact your eyes were heavy. You turned around and rested your head on Dean's chest, without thinking. Dean wrapped his arms around you. "Don't fell asleep there" "Why not"
Dean laughed at what you said.
"Wait is that my shirt" he said as he pulled back a little. "Hum yes. You don't wear it anyway" you said as you looked up at him.
"Have you ever been told that you look amazing in it" he said. "Oh is that so" you teased back. The two of you were really close now.
"Well I think it would look better on the floor"
"Prove it then"
And it was enough for Dean to cupped your face and kissed your lips. You automatically kissed back as you wrapped your arms around his neck. His hands went down to your thighs, telling you silently to jump. Which you did. You wrapped your legs around his torso and he stopped to look at you. "I should've done this sooner" You smiled and kissed him again. As he carried you toward the bed...

The next morning, you woke up due to Dean's hand tracing patterns on your shoulder. Your head was resting on his chest. He didn't realize that you were awake before you lifted your head up and kissed his cheek.
"Oh hello" he said with a smile. "Hie" you answer as your layed your head back on his chest and looked at him. "Did you sleep well"  "Been a long time I didn't sleep that good" he answered?
You gave him a little kiss and got up, putting your shirt on. "Breakfast?" you asked turning to him. "Sure" he said and kissed your lips. "I'm glad it finally happened" "Believe me, me too"
The two of you went to the kitchen, Sam and Cas were already there. As he saw the two of you, Sam smiled. "Took you two long enough"
Your eyes widened "Oh no how do you know"
Sam pointed his neck. You immediately understood. You turned to Dean and glared at him. "Oh, Sam's right. What did you do to your neck y/n?" asked Cas. Your face turned red.
"Huh nothing. Just yesterday on the hunt"
"It doesn't look like a hunt bruise. Did Dean does that to you?" he asked
"No! Of course not!" you saw Dean laughing. You gave him a look. "In fact Cas, I did but don't worry she's fine". He said. Ashamed, you buried your face in his chest.
Sam teased the two of you all day. So much that Cas had understood by the end of the day.