Cas - Fluff

So first I want to say happy birthday to a person I love and who's like a sister to me. Her name is Sara if you follow me on ig you know her (@castielsara)
She wanted Cas fluff, I tried, I don't even know if we can call it fluff.
I love you sis and happy birthday 

[Let's just say angels can sleep]

"I'm gonna take a shower" you thought.
Castiel, Dean and Sam were on a hunt. But you didn't join them because your seven month belly prevented you. It was a cold November night and you were cold. The boys left two days ago and you were missing Cas. An hour ago, you received a text from him saying they were on their way back to the bunker.

You hopped in the shower and it warmed you up. The bunker was cold and even more without Cas. You looked down and passed your hand on your stomach. Castiel and you were waiting a little girl. You were exhausted by the pregnancy and couldn't wait anymore for the little thing to come out. You heard the door of the bunker and smiled.
After you finished, you got out of the shower and put on a big size shirt that Dean gave you . You also put on a grey sweatpant. But you were still cold so you took a blanket and wrapped yourself in it. You hurriedly walked out and went into the map room.

The three of them were siting in the library, drinking bears to celebrate their hunt. They all turned to you and Cas' face light up with a smile.
"Hie boys" you said, and kissed Cas on the lips. "Hello futur mommy of my child" said Cas as he put a hand on your stomach. You put your arm around his shoulder. "How was the hunt" you asked turning to Sam and Dean. "Just a simple salt and burn hunt" said Sam.  "And you ? Wasn't it too hard without your precious angel?" asked Dean as he winked. You chuckled and looked down at Cas. "It was horrible." you said, jokingly.
"Aren't you guys cold?" you asked. "No I'm good. You are?" asked Cas. "Yes, it's been like this since a long time. I took a shower but nothing work"
"Come here" he said and he backed up with his chair. "You know I'm gonna crash you with my weight right" "I don't care as long as you're warmer" you sighed and sat across his lap. He wrapped his arms around you trying not to crash your stomach. You rested your head on his shoulder and he kissed your forehead.
The four of you talked and laughed all night until you were feeling sleepy. Cas looked down at you and understood it was time to bed. He look up at the brothers "I'm gonna take this one to bed, see you tomorrow". They said goodnight and Cas stood up taking you in his arms at the same time.
"You know I can walk right"  "I know I know. But I also know you're exhausted because of the pregnancy"  you didn't say anything and rest your head on his shoulder again.

You two reached your room and he settled you down on the bed. You immediately rested your head on the pillow. Cas took off his clothes and put on a black shirt. He went to lay next to you and kissed your cheek. "I love you" "I love you too" you said and put your hand on his cheek, loosing yourself in his blue eyes. He lifted up your shirt so only your belly was revealed. He kissed your stomach "We love you too little one, and mom and dad can't wait to see you" you smiled and passed your hand in his hair. "You have to get out of mommy so very soon, she's kinda tired and you take place" you laughed at what he said. He kissed it again, and then kissed you.
You let out a "Ohw" and smiled. You took his hand and put it on your belly at a specific place "She gave a kick" he smiled wide. "See, I know you can hear me in here". The kicks soon stopped and Cas replaced your shirt.
He layed next to you and even if you couldn't rest your head on his chest, you layed as you could to make yourself comfy. Cas gave you a last kiss and you soon fell asleep.

11 months later

Cas pov

It was still dawn when I woke up. I looked down at Y/n sleeping on my chest, with her arm around my stomach. I moved to get up and she oppened her beautiful e/c eyes and looked up at me.
"Go back to sleep it's okay" I whispered
"Stay here it's cold outside" she said as she buried her head in my chest.
"Baby you know I have a little girl to take care of" "Just five minutes" she closed her eyes
I chuckled softly "Can't do, sorry"
As I was getting up, the door opened to reveal Dean with Jane in his arms. "That little alien of yours slept with me, so now it's all yours" he said and gave her to me, as I took her in my arms.
Dean left and she made a move telling she wanted to go with Y/n. I so layed again next to Y/n and put Jane between the two of us. Y/n gave her a little kiss on the cheek. I looked at the two girls in front of me and smiled, thinking about how luck I am to have them both.