Souless Love (part 2)

They opened every doors. They then found the room you are on.
You were standing in front of Sam, one of his arms around you while his other hand were putting a knife on your throat

_____________________________________

"Hello Dean, Cas." "Sam put the knife down, please" said Dean as he putted his hands in front of him.
"You first" said Sam, looking at Dean's gun. "Sam.." "Or she dies" Sam putted the knife a bit deeper on your throat. Dean let the gun fall on the floor. He looked you in the eyes, and you saw he was scared. You have never seen him like that before.
"Sam, please don't do this" said Cas as he took a step in front of Dean. Sam ignored Cas and turned to Dean. "You know Dean, when I was with Y/n, I told her everything." "What are you talking about?" Dean looked at Sam and You. "Oh yeahh, you don't know about it. Well, I was in love with Y/n. Surprise !"
Dean's eyes widened and then, you saw sadness. "Sam I.. I didn't know about it." "Of course you didn't. None of you didn't. But I was still in love for those last 6 years. I couldn't have her. So if I can't have her, nobody can."
And after this, Sam putted the knife in your chest.
"NOO! Y/N !!!" Sam let you fall on the floor but Dean catched you. "hey hey hey baby.. Please stay with me okay? Keep your eyes open" he made presure on your wound but you were loosing too much blood. "Dean.. I.. I love you" "I love you too sweatheart, but no time for goodbyes okay, everything is gonna be fine" "I.. I can't Dean I'm sorry" "No please no hey baby. Baby? Y/n ?"
Your eyes were closed. "Cas!!!" Cas, who just knock Sam out, turned around and rushed toward you. He putted his hand on your forehead. "Is she.. Is.." "No she's not" Dean gaze lusted with hope. Cas putted his hand on your bloddy chest and a white light filled the room.
You opened your eyes and you started to breath again. You sat up and looked around you. You met Dean's gaze. He was smiling but there was still tears on his eyes. "Dean.. I." he cut you off and kissed you. "I love you Y/n, I'll never let this happen again" "I love you too Dean"

2 months later, you discovered Sam was souless.
He apologized to you many many times and you forgived him one day..

Words count : 432