A Quiet Road || Part 1

A quite road, a simple supply run.
You didn't see it coming.
The truck behind you hit your car so fast, that you didn't have the time to see what's going on.
You heard the windows breaking, the glass. You felt the car make a turn, getting half its size. You heard your own scream. Your head hit the wheel and the back of your seat. You did as you could to stop the car.
The car went off the road and you last thing you saw was a three in front of you.

A while later, you opened your eyes as you could. You vision was blurry. You felt a sharp pain in your chest, in your stomach, and in your right leg. You look down and saw your bloody shirt. Your head was pounding. You could hear the horrible 'bip' the car was making. You felt like you couldn't moove. In fact you couldn't cause the front of the car was pressed against the wall. You slowly turned your head toward the door, but it hurt too much. You felt like your face was covered in blood. You passed out again due to your big headache.

"Her belt pressed against her chest and throat during the shock. This would need stitches"
"Her right leg is broken"
"There's something in her stomach, she's loosing blood"
"She's waking up"
You opened your eyes and felt that you were in a car. It was slowly moving. You also felt that you had problems to breath.
You looked around and saw that you were in an ambulance. A man and two women were hovering you.
"What happened" you asked slowly. "Ma'am we gonna transport you to a hospital okay"
You didn't respond and black out again.

The boys pov

Dean, Sam and Cas were in the bunker waiting for you to come back. Well..
"She left since a long time or it's just me?" asked Sam looking up from his book. Dean and Cas were sitting in front of him.
"I'm gonna try to call her" said Dean. He took his phone and the only thing he heard is "Hi it's Y/n, y'know what to do".
"She doesn't respond". They looked at each other's worried. "I can try to-" started Cas but was cutted off when Sam's phone started ringing.
"Hello?" he putted the phone in speaker. "Is it Sam Winchester?" asked a lady voice "Hum yes"
"This is Lebanon Hospital. We have here Y/n Y/l/n and you're the one to call when there's an emergency"
"What happened? Is she okay?"
"Mrs Y/ln went into a bad car accident. If you could come there, it will be great sir"
"Okay I'm coming"

The boys arrived to the hospital and a doctor went to met them.
"Hi I'm doctor Collins. I took care of Y/n"
"What happened to her?" asked Dean.
The doctors looked at them with an apologize look. "I'm sorry but Y/n is in a coma"
Sam, Dean and Cas looked at each other's. That's not good at all. "How is that possible? What does she has"
Collins searched in his papers and found yours.
"Her right leg is broken, and she has two broken ribs. There's a wound in her stomach. Also, the belt made a pression against her chest 9and throat, so she'll have difficulty to breath. She has cuts all over her face due to the broken glass. She probably hit her head against the wheel, which made a concussion. We don't know when she would wake up"
"Can we see her?" asked Cas. "Yes but not too long okay"

The boys opened the door and entered. They saw you, lying on the bed. Your face was covered with bruises and you were pale. Sam went to sat on the bed trying not to hurt you.
"What do we now?" asked Dean
"I have no idea" answered Sam. Cas putted his hand on your forehead "I only feel what the doctor told us. Nothing else" He said turning toward Sam and Dean.
But what they didn't know, was that you were standing there. You were able to see us, but they couldn't.
You now have to find how to wake up...