Three

When morning arrived Olivia was surprised to wake up in an empty bed. George had still gotten up before her, despite the injury he had sustained the night before. After forcing herself to climb out of bed she threw on a pair of pyjama pants and one of his sweaters. Although Molly had knitted Olivia her own, she preferred the comfort and size of Georges. Plus, she knew the effect that wearing his clothes had on him.

She crept down the stairs as quietly as she could, yet when she reached the kitchen, George was standing in the entryway with a cup of tea made just for her. He was already dressed for the wedding and Olivia couldn't stop her eyes from wandering up and down his body.

"Morning.", he grinned taking in the sight of her.

"Good Morning.", she giggled, wrapping her arms around him. "What on earth are you doing up already?", she whispered, pulling away to take the cup from his hands.

"I've been up for hours! First I watched you sleep for a bit because I know how much you love that, and don't find it creepy in any way whatsoever.", he teased, giving her a small wink. "Then I helped the others set up outside for the wedding, and I even managed to catch a sighting of my sister snogging the chosen one.", he added, making an over-exaggerated look of disgust.

"Sounds like quite the morning, it's a shame I missed it.", she chuckled. The sound of her laughter awoke something in George, prompting him to raise his hand to her chin and gently trail his thumb along her bottom lip. Olivia's breath caught in her throat as he took the cup from her hand and place it down on the table beside them.

"Such a shame...", he trailed off. His one hand remained on the side of her face, while the other went to the small of her back and pulled her body against his.

"George-", she began to speak but was cut off by his mouth crashing into hers. As the kiss grew in intensity they clung to each other, lost in their own little world. Olivia moaned into his mouth as his hands travelled down and firmly cupped her ass. "What's gotten into you?", she asked breathlessly as he directed her towards the living room.

"I'm just happy to be alive.", he answered, sitting down on the couch and pulling her onto his lap. She turned to straddle him, their lips meeting again. George slipped his hands underneath Olivia's sweater and began to move them up her body, sending goosebumps across her skin. "You're so fucking beautiful", he whispered hoarsely.

"Are you sure you want to do this right here?", Olivia inquired, feeling his erection poking her through the fabric of his pants.

"We can stop if you want.", he responded thoughtfully. His eyes scanned her face, while he waited for a sign to either continue or stop. 

"Screw it!  After last night, I need this. I need you.", she murmured, reaching down to find the button on his pants. The sound of someone clearing their throat nearby sent everything screeching to a halt. Olivia let out a startled squeak and buried her face in George's shoulder. He then glanced over to the doorway, where Molly stood with her arms full of wedding decor.

"George Weasley!", she shrieked, causing any trace of arousal that the pair had, to completely disappear. "Don't you think that this energy could be put to better use on the day of your brother's wedding?", Molly asked, prompting George to lift Olivia off of him and slowly climb off the couch.

"Yes, Mum. Of course.", he stammered, adjusting his clothes.

"Molly, I'm so sorry! It's my fault!", a red-faced Olivia apologized, prompting George to smile down at her.

"Right. Um. Don't worry about it, Sweetheart. Perhaps you'd like to go upstairs and get ready in Ginny's room, while George helps out?", Molly suggested, softening her tone to address Olivia.