Chapter 65- Judgement Day 2.0

Start from the beginning

She slowly descended the stairs as she kept her eyes pinned to him. I watched in silence as she reached the bottom of the stairs and got close to him. Their faces only a few inches away.

"Hi daddy." She said with a smile.

I paused in pure shock. Their resemblance was almost uncanny. If Sol's hair still short that would have re-enforced that fact. His hair was cut almost exactly as hers was.

His presence in her life was obviously more than physical.

"What the fuck is going on?" He growled.

"It's time for your punishment daddy." She said sweetly. "It's time you confess to what you did to me."

Solus

The two guards threw him into the room. This room was also in the dungeons, but it was obviously made for solitary confinement. Cement walls and floors stained with the blood and sweat from prisoners who used to be here. Much more spacious than the cells.

Now here we were.

Two more prisoners.

Victor stood at the open door behind me. Staring at the man I came from.

"You two look a lot alike." He notes.

"We do." I say. My eyes still trained on my father.

"Does he have anything to do with-"

"That doesn't make for very good dinner conversation Vic." I cut him off. "I just need a few things."

"Like?"

"I need an ax, a baseball bat, and an ice cream scooper." I list off.

"Why the ice cream scooper?" Victor whispers. I tilt my head to the side as I think about it. It was really more for mess but I supposed he's right.

Using my hands would be better.

"Forget the ice cream scooper."

Moments later I sit with my father on the floor of the room. The door behind us locked with Victor standing outside.

I urged him to leave but he refused.

"You must be on quite the power trip right now." My father sneers. I look up at him to see him leaning against the wall, leg propped up and glaring at me like some kind of delinquent.

"I bet you used every dirty trick you had make the king think you were his erasthai." He says.

"You jealous?" I retort cocking an eyebrow at him.

"Why bring me here, huh? Haven't you already done enough!" He asks.

"Done enough?" I ask in confusion.

"I've been demoted. From omega to slave! On some high up order from someone behind Lycan lines! Who else but you!"

That wasn't me.

"Property that has been mine, is suddenly not anymore." He growls.

Also not me.

"I've been shunned by all pack members now. Do you know how humiliating it is to clean the homes of the men I used to fight with! I am better than this and it's because of you! And the entire time I had an extradition order on my ass for weeks! I convinced Alpha Ricky to not give me up, but it was apparently also from someone behind Lycan lines. Who else then little miss popular!" He growls.

I stare at him dumbfounded as he rants at me. Finally I bust out laughing. Laughing hard as I hear him rant about his problems. He stops glaring at me.