Chapter 2- The Perfect School Girl Smoothie

Hal, my best-idontknow, snapped to my side like a cartoon character.

Planting a firm kiss on my lips was his usual way of greeting me. Tugging on my elbow to get me to lean into his side. He and I were comfortable with each other.

Hal was five years older than me but still in college because of his pack frequently making him go to training camps.

Hal wasn't the kindest person, in fact Hal was a dickhead and never knew when to be serious. Our relationship was strange but Hal made it seem important. Mostly because I had a car.

Amber glares at us from her place in the front row. Her eyes nailed to Hal's arm resting on my shoulders. I rolled my eyes at her beautifully jealous face.

Hal noticed her glare and jut his chin at her. Squeezing me in tighter, he grabbed my chin forcing my lips up to his in a deep kiss.

I couldn't help the surprised moan that came from me as he bit my lip.

Pulling away with my bottom lip still clenched between his lips he sent one last look to Amber. Her face red with fury as they stared each other down. Their grudge match was becoming more and more noticed by the others piling into the lecture hall.

"You need to chill." I say as I straighten up in my seat holding my swollen lip.

He scoffs. "You know I can't stand her ginger ass."

Hal and Amber hated each other. With a severe passion, the wanted to destroy each other. It's mostly due to the fact that Hal is in another pack that is basically rivals with Ambers pack.

I, however am in Amber's pack, which makes me some sort of traitor and not so popular amongst my pack mates.

Could I care, however? Not really.

"If you students are done with making a porno." The professor struts down the stairs to his desk that sat perfectly at the front of the class.

"Sorry Professor Leslie, I was just being a little possessive." Hal smirks and reaches over grabbing my chin. I smack his hand away and lean back in my seat sighing.

"That is not how we start the class Hal." Professor Leslie gives him a tight lipped smile.

"Good Morning Professor Leslie." The class chimes together in unison, the females sounding a bit sweeter. Mostly because Professor Leslie was a beta of the third strongest pack in the country.

Never mind the fact he had a classically handsome face, but he fulfilled the fantasies of a student-teacher affair.

In the minds of most other females here, by the smell of it at least, Professor Leslie was the epitome of an ideal mate. He was strong, built like a ox, and handsome. And also, educated. The womanly pheromones soaking into the air damn near has me choking.

The perfect school girl smoothie.

"Good morning class, today I have an announcement. Most other first period classes are covering this subject so you'll be hearing about it a lot." He paused as he assessed the class, then he sighed.

"The lycans are coming."

A shrill scream of excitement could be heard from the front of the classroom. The culprit, one of ambers friends who jumped out of her seat in glee.

"You're kidding right?" Another student asks.

"Now hold on, before everyone looses their minds," the Professor tried to grab a hold of the situation before it took the whole class for a ride.