Reunited

It was the one and only kian lawley. The one that I fell in love with when I first met his eyes. Hi brown eyes met mine as it felt like no one was in the room and the music stopped. The girl with the red dress was all over him but he did not break his contact with me. I ran out of the kitchen and went by the swing set. I was staring at the moon when all of the sudden. A figure blocked my view and sat down it was jc.
"Jc" I scream taking him into a hug
Jc pov
I was walking around the party when all of a sudden I see Ariel run out of the party and to the swings. I have not seen her since the hospital and I had no idea she got out. I ran towards her. She took me into a hug as I hugged back. I have missed her so much. I asked her so many questions and it felt like we were sitting there for two hours. We talked and talked and I told her that she should start her channel again. She had some of the best videos on YouTube and made her subscribers smile.she was hesitant and did not know how to get back into the flow so I told her that we could callab together so it is a easy transition.
Ariel pov
Jc was as nice as I remembered and he said that I should start my channel again and he would collab with me. I told him my address and said to come at 2 pm tomorrow. We hugged and he went on his way. I just stayed swinging until Jenn was ready to leave and go home.
1 hour later.
We have just gotten home and I flopped on my bed pulling out my Mac from under my bed and logging on to Twitter. I tweeted for the first time in a while and saw my last tweet was about kian. I tweeted: filming a collab tomorrow
My Twitter blew up as I went on it for hours and hours I have missed this life. I want it back.

Next day 4:00 pm
Ariel pov
Me and Jc have just finished the YouTube video for both of are Channels. He did the tin can challenge witch was gross and I did the egg roulette on my channel . We both had some much fun filming. I was editing the video and eating some dominos pizza,Jc was editing too as he was about to leave he asked for my new number. It was the first time I was giving someone my new number except for Jenn,jack,Andrea,Arden. I gave him my number and he put his in mine with the

jcccc👽💙contact
He walked out and I posted the video a couple hours later. There was so many views that YouTube kept on freezing when it refreshed. I went to sleep thing of what videos I should post next. I made a list instead of sleeping since my brain works best at night. I played music and went on Instagram and Twitter. I tweeted about the video and posted a clip of it on Instagram. Ariel was back on track with her baes. She saw a tweet from kian that was posted 2minutes ago it read.
@kianlawley : I have missed you,please talk to me.😶
I gasped as I thought that the tweet was about me. I fell asleep thinking of the tweet and if it was me.