Chapter 6

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone. UghH I screech as I get out of bed
I put a daisy flowered crown on my wavy hair. I wear a Aztec romper and my black vans. I put on a wave of mascara and wait for jen to go get breakfast. once she is ready we head down to the buffet and grab the lucky charms but as soon as my hands grab it,someone else does too. I look up as I see a familiar face"jc" i say while hugging him. "hi Ariel " he states while ending the hug,you heading out to vidcon?" yah i state while pouring the cereal in my bowl and pouring the milk. i pour some orange juice to quinch my thirst and we all headed out. So where is the rest of the boys I ask as I look up at him. "There coming later because they were running late and forgot to set their alarm. What morons I reply as we both laugh.
At vidcon---
as we go back stage I run into Marcus. "Marcus I screech as I run to him. "Ariel he screams while hugging me'"I have not seen you in forever. "I know I missed you so much" we small talk for awhile as my meet up was about to start we exchanged numbers again because he got a new phone. He put this 😘 emogi next to it and went our separate ways. I was way to excited to meet more of my fans. They always brought me my fav candy ,Hershey kisses. They are so addicting. After 3 hours of my meet up. I went on my phone while walking back stage. I knock into a tall figure as everything starts to go blurry. ARIEL I HEAR IN PANIC. That is when total darkness took over my small body.
I fell my body being shacked as I open my eyes. Brown eyes stare at me as a smile appears on their face. KIAN I ask confused. Everything's going to be okay Ariel he response as he tells me to go to sleep and rest.