The red dress

I have been laying in bed for a couple of days now. I sleep every day but the same girl

always shows up in my dreams but tonight at 8 I am going to a party for the first time

since my coma. I wonder if people still remember me and my YouTube gig. Once I

checked my amount of subscribers on Jenns computer. All of the comments were worried and my amount of subscribers actually went up. They even created a Hashtag #comebackariel but I was just Not ready but maybe this party will change the way I think and I will go back to the media.

It was Friday night 9:00 pm

Done Jenn says as she looks at me. I had on a tight black dress with red high heals that showed a pop of color. I had my hair In a Maine of curls and a smokey eye. Jenn had a strap less navy dress with black pumps with strait hair. I felt gorgeous In the first time in a year. It was a change from my usual sweats but I felt great. Andrea and jack left about a hour ago and me and Jenn are about to leave right now. She drags me to the car as I stare off in to space the whole time. She was talking about how everyone is going to be here. Every person in L.A shows up to party. Andrea and Arden through the best ones.i did not pay that much attention as my imagination took me.

Here Jenn says as we step out to Andreas place.
Red cups were scattered everywhere as the party vibrated with loud music. I took a breath in as we walk in. Andrea spots me and we greet each other. You look so good says Andrea and she leads me to the kitchen. I was picking up a chip when all of a sudden. I see the girl from my dreams. Her long black hair went down to her back as her short red dress was as bright as a siren. (Above is a 📷 of her face)She was talking to some one when I see who it is...