Realization

Y/n pov:
Me and izuku have been best friends since we were kids and we hung out almost everyday. Unfortunately I had to move due to my moms job she was in the army. But we only had to go for three years which meant I could come back for my second year of high school.

I can't wait to see izuku again I wonder if he still remembers me..."come on y/n we don't want to miss our flight!" "Coming!" It gonna take us a while to get there so I may as well just sleep the entire ride.

I can't stop thinking about izuku however I wonder if he's changed. I wish I got his contact info before I left I could have called him or texted him. Maybe he doesn't wanna see me...but I doubt that because his last words to me were "don't worry ill wait here until you get back"

Omg does he plan to get rid of me, maybe as soon as I get back he's gonna say we can't be friends he said until!! Ok let's just take a deep breath and relax.

"Lets go y/n auntie is waiting for us." I love auntie Kelly she's so nice and me and her daughter get along well "Wait auntie Danielle or auntie Kelly?" "Danielle of course I already told you a couple of days ago that auntie kelly was visiting her grandparents for the week" I hate Danielle she a demon just like her daughter.

So whole car ride to the house I tried to not talk unless I absolutely had to. Auntie Kelly is loaded with money so she lent some to my mom so we could get a decent size house.

We finally got there and unpacked our stuff well my mom did I left mine in boxes since I had to move into the dorms. I didn't have much stuff anyways. Izuku told me that he wanted to go to UA when we first started middle school so I signed up to go too. The entrance exams were really hard since my quirk wasn't built for battle but I still managed to get into class 1A with izuku.

After we dropped my mom off the demonsh dropped me off at the dorms. Some guy im a yellow sleeping bag showed me around and to my dorm room. He helped me bring my stuff to my room but it was only two boxes so I didn't really need help.

"Alright have a good night..." "Wait Sir.. do you know where izukus room is...." "Oh you mean midoriya, he's in room 107 also my names Aizawa" "Oh ok thank Mr. Aizawa" "your welcome bye" "bye".

I unpacked my stuff and layed on my bed wondering if I should go see him. "Of course!!" I got up put on some jeans and my favorite shirt cuz I didn't wanna go over there in sweats and a oversized hoodie. I grabbed my phone, keys, and coffee of course then walked out door towards izukus room.

I was hesitant to knock but I had to see him again.*knock knock*"ummm...hi izuku" I said hoping he would remember me "who are you?" Deep down I was sad but it was understandable since I'm pretty sure that my looks have changed since middle school. I thought he would look different but he still looked like the same old deku except he was taller.

"You don't remember me...are you sure zu zu" zu zu was I nickname I gave him in second grade."y/n!?! Wow you look so different...come in." I walk in sit on his almight decorated bed and he sits next to me. "Its been so long how did you know that I went UA?" "Well you told me you wanted to go someday and i know that you wouldn't give up on your dreams."

"Missed you so much" "I missed you too thanks for waiting for me" all of a sudden zu zu face turned bright red."I-I will always wait for you" he whispered it but I heard it. I could feel myself blushing so I covered my face with my hands.

Izukus pov:
Y/n is is blushing...she looks so cute especially when she's embarrassed. "Hey its a little hot in here..." "Oh sorry I don't control the AC but I can ask mr.Aizawa about it..." " nah its not that important ill just tie my hair up." Oh my God she looks so sexy. Wait no I have to snap out of it she's my best friend. All of a sudden I get an uncomfortable feeling in my pants....shit. This is bad ummm."I'm really tired im gonna go to sleep so ill talk to you tomorrow!"

"Oh ok. See ya"

Nobodys pov:
Deku walks back to his bed replaying y/n timing her hair up in his head. He then reaches down and slides his hand into his pants slowly moving his hand up and down his shaft trying not to make any noise he used his other hand to cover his mouth. The more he thought about y/n the faster he went and the harder it was to conceal his moans.

Izukus pov:
"Ahh y/n....im gonn-Ahhh" and just like that my pants were soaked in my cum. As I came down from my high I decided to take a shower and head to bed because after that I really was tired.

(I suck at writing smut ngl)

Y/n pov:
Why was he so tired all of a sudden its almost like he didn't want me there anymore. But I need him in my life I feel empty without him like I'm missing a part of myself. Whatever Ill talk to him tomorrow.

(Authors note: sorry if this is a little short i had lots of homework today😅 981 words)