😤smut😤

"we are watching a movie you guys wanna join?"

You were kinda sad because you wanted it to just be you and izuku but you didn't wanna say anything.

Everyone agreed so the brought blankets and snacks to watch a movie in izukus room.

[End of recap]

You guys decided to watch the scary movie "IT" you hated scary movies especially jumpscares. Izuku knew this yet he still picked it "dipshit.." you mumbled under your breath "im sorry what was that y/n?" You looked up and him and saw him smirking you just looked away grumbling.

"Alright everyone shut up and get in your spots" izuku pulled you into his lap,putting a blanket over you guys pressing play on the movie. Which earned a few stares but everyone quickly got into their spots when the movie started. Kirishima got up and turned off the lights then cuddled back up with bakugo. Again earning a few stares but nonetheless ignored them and focused on his angry pomeranian.

Just 10 minutes into the movie and you were already scared. You kept moving trying to get comfortable which was even harder since you were scared. The remote fell in between your legs and it was getting uncomfortable so you reached down to move it until I heard a breathy moan from behind me...

I Immediately stopped my movements and froze as I felt his hot breath on the back my neck. You smirked and continued to tease him by palming him through his pants. "mmm~" He started to leak pre-cum seeing as he now had a wet spot on his pants.

This continued for a couple of minutes until his member twitched signaling he was close. And with that you stopped, you heard a low growl but ignored it.

The movie ended and you all agreed to watch "IT 2" Tomorrow since everyone was tired.

As you were about to walk out until a hand snaked around your waist "not so fast~". You mentally face palmed knowing you screwed up by not leaving earlier. If there had to be one thing you are scared of it would be izuku. You definitely regret what you did earlier.

"You have to be punished for that..." you swallowed the huge lump in your throat and turned around to face to him. "Punished?" You said trying to act innocent.

He slammed you against the door choking you while locking the door at the same time "look im sorry I didn't mean it i was just looking for the rem-" you were cut off my him smashing his lips onto yours "Mpfh~" "jump." You jumped as told and he carried you to his bed, roughly tossing you on it. "Ouch! Izuku what the he-" your words were cut short by the scene of izuku taking off his clothes. He pulled his hoodie over his head along with his shirt then swiftly sliding off his pants."Strip." You did as you were told without hesitation as his voice intimidated you.

Wasting no time he climbed on top of you staring directly into your eyes. they were clouded with lust but they also had a hint of concern so you answered his unspoken question by nodding your head. He joined your lips in a passionate kiss immediately taking control. He pulled away and started to kiss down your body stopping at your chest and he started to play with your boobs. "Mhmm~" he took your nipple into his mouth and gently bite down then circled it with his tongue. He was twisting your other nipple with his fingers then let go and continued to kiss down you body. "Please zu~" he looked up at you but never stopped his movements.

He finally reached your core and started to eat you out, slowly using his tongue to circle around your cl!t while pumping two fingers in and out of you in a teasing motion "ah~ zu~~". He kept going to the point where it was overwhelming. You kept trying to grind on his face but he stilled your hips.. "Stay still." He said in a calm yet dominant voice. It was torture until, it got so bad you had to beg him to release "please zu~I wanna cum~" he smirked against you and started sucking and licking at the same time overwhelming your senses. He added a third finger and started pumping while aiming directly at your g spot until you were about to release "aah~ izu im about to-" he stopped. HE STOPPED!?! you let out a whine at the loss of pleasure. "Awww whats wrong? Did my little bunny wanna cum~?"

"Why did you stop~~?" You said in a whiny voice with tears coming out of your eyes "so you know how it feels~" he said with a smirk "please~~" you hated to admit it but you were desperate. " be specific bunny~~" you wanted him so bad "please put~ your big d*ck in me~~". A big smirk was plastered across his face.

"As you wish bunny~" he quickly removed his pants letting his big member spring out. "Woah" you mumbled under your breath, I mean you knew it was big but Jesus. "Is it gonna fit?!?" "We'll see~"

And with that he kissed you passionately, before you knew it he had thrusted himself into you "mpfh~!" You  moaned into the kiss from the pain and pleasure. He pulled away for air "its only half way in~". Halfway?!? You already felt filled enough but your thoughts were cut off my him thrusting all the way in.

"Ahhh~" tears started to form in your eyes again but the pain didn't last long. "The safe word is pinneapple~" he said seductively somehow. Then pounded into you restlessly using 2% of his quirk making you a moaning mess. "F..uuucccc..k~~ hah~" you couldn't even make out words. His thrusts started to get sloppy indicating he was close. "Hah~ im close" "m..e.........t..oo~" you managed to breathe out.

"Cum with me bunny~~" and sent you over the edge "ahhhhh Zu~~!". Which in turn sent him over the edge, he pulled out cumming all over your stomach/chest. "Fuuuck y/n~~". You passed out but not before you heard him chuckle at the 'masterpiece' he created.

Izuku pov:
I walked into the bathroom to run us a bath then into the closet to grab us clothes. I walk back to the bed to pick up y/n when I see...

"AHHHHH!"

Denki is in the corner curled up in a ball wide eyed while shinso just stood there smirking covering his b0ner. "Wtf! How long have you guys been there?!?" So many thoughts were going through my head "denki just woke up and I have been here the entire time, who would have guessed the innocent cinnamon roll of 1-A would do this.....im so proud!!!"

He saw the whole thing?! I am now redder than kirishimas hair! Good thing y/n was still asleep or we would all be dead right now. "Yeah man! It was like watching p0rn in real life!" Which resulted in denki getting smacked in the back of his head by shinso, causing me to giggle a little "Well we are gonna go now bc as you can see I have a problem sooo bye!"

I then went 10 shades darker if that was possible knowing exactly what he meant. They walked out the door slamming it shut. I stood there frozen for a bit until I remembered I left the water running. I quickly picked up y/n and made our way to the bathroom to wash up.

We got out and got dressed in our pajamas then changed the sheets so we could cuddle. And thats exactly what we did.

(A/N: yooo that was ummm...different. anyways I will try to post once a week from now on but ya girl lazy soooo the keyword is "try"😅)1056 words
Can you guys also go check out my other stories "Fuck heros" and "Dont touch whats mine"

 anyways I will try to post once a week from now on but ya girl lazy soooo the keyword is "try"😅)1056 words Can you guys also go check out my other stories "Fuck heros" and "Dont touch whats mine"

I'm thinking about starting a new story..which ship should it be on? It can be from any anime. Comment your suggestions😁