Nightclub 2(Imposter 3)

Toga's pov:

We left early around 11 because everyone had something to do. Mina was visiting her sister early tomorrow,Ethan was bored and so was shinso,denki homework to do, and ally and Justin wanted pizza. The whole ride back I was thinking about the whole Zu situation. I mean, how could I not? Especially after finding out that y/n has something going on with dabi. I still feel guilty but now I'm more scared that my quirk will come undone.

We are around the corner from the dorms and zu still has his hand rested on my thigh, trailing his finger tips up and down the inside of my thigh sometimes going in little circles and it drove me crazy...but in a good way. "We are here sir..and ma'am." Zu grabbed me by my hand and basically dragged me to our dorm. He was looked calm and collected when I knew he definitely wasn't. He was fumbling around with his keys and the look in his eyes was nothing but desire.

He finally opens the door but before I can move an inch he pulls me in the room slamming me against the wall. which made me whine on instinct. He locked the door then looked me directly in the eyes maintaining eye contact. Damn..since when was eye contact so intense. His eyes dropped down to my lips then down my body until they returned to my eyes. I closed the space between us and connected our lips, he bit my bottom lip asking for entrance which I allowed, as his tongue swirled around mine exploring my mouth.

He pulled me off the wall and carried me to the bed never breaking the kiss. It's like he knows exactly which spots to touch and how it affects me. He breaks the kiss and pulls my dress over my head and if possible his eyes darken even more. "God y/n~" he looks back up at my eyes "I love you~" I was already blushing but that just made it worse.. "...I lo..ve you too" did I just studder? Non-intentionally??! Shit, I need to get it together. His cheeks flushed red and he mumbled something that I couldn't make out.

His eyes returned to my breasts as he unclasped the bra losening it around my body. He pulled it off completely and started playing with my nipples causing me to throw my head back in pleasure slightly arching my back. It was just then that I felt a string break.

Everytime I transform it feels like I'm connected with the transformation by strings like for example when I faked y/n's injury's, I felt multiple strings break then because of the pain I assumed immense pleasure is the same..guess I was right. I quickly flip us over taking partial control. If I'm not the one feeling the pleasure then I should be ok. Right?

I unzip his pants, pulling them down his boxers following suit. How is it so big?! I mean I felt it earlier but it looks so much bigger now that I actually see it. Not to mention, but he so hard it looks painful. I look up at him then back down. I'm not sure about this but there's no other way without causing some kind of damage rather it be physical or mental. I grab the base and slowly stroke it before I put the whole thing in my mouth which caused him to let out a loud groan.

"Fvckkkkk"

I continued to bob my head up and down moaning every now and then sending vibrations all throughout his member. "Y/n..shit..stop..I'm about to-" before he could finish his sentence he released into my mouth, some leaking out the corners. He sat up with lust consumed eyes and said "Swallow. Swallow daddy's cum like a good girl" it like he changed completely, it was such a dominant tone so I did what was asked no hesitation.

He pulled my hair causing me to release a moan and he connected our lips in a kiss except this one was rough and needy. "Should I return the favor~" before I had the chance to answer his question he flipped us over massaging my thighs slowly getting teasingly closer to my core. My panties were so soaked that it was dripping onto the bed. He pulled them aside and gently rubbed my folds with his index finger while his thumb gently brushed against my
cl!t making me moan "mhmm~" I waited for him to give me more but he never did, just teasing me, and it was driving me crazy.