FRIDAY FUNDAY

Y/N POV:

________

I woke up with a big weight on top of me so I assumed it was Zu "Zu get off" I slowly opened my eyes to see allie and mina cuddled up on top of me. "awwww~" it was so cute!! I went to take a picture when I open my phone to over 100 notifications from Instagram. I went to insta first to find out what happening. Omg we are so cuteee! ohhhh that's what happened...

-Flashback start-

I woke up in the middle of the night to a bright flash, "ahh what's happening?" I started to flutter my eyes open I then heard a bunch of thuds and groans so I quickly opened my eyes to find Zu cuddled up with Justin and it was so adorable! I was gonna take a picture but mina slapped the phone onto the floor groaned and then rolled over. "Y/n get offfff" I stared at her in disbelief then sighed and went to sleep since I could no longer reach my phone.

-Flashback end-

I pushed mina off of me since allie had slid off at some point then crawled over to Zu to wake him up too. "Zu get up!" he didnt move an inch. I check the time on my phone to see we only had 40 minutes until school and as if it was on cue Justin came in with an apron and chef hat on then started banging pans together yelling

"MORNING HOES! SCHOOL STARTS IN FOURTY GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP!"

I didn't even realize Justin wasn't in the room. Zu immediately shot up along with ethan. The girls slowly opened their eyes a blush rising to their cheeks because of their position and jumped off eachother. I giggled a little then focused back on Zu. He was holding Ethan from attacking Justin, but he wasn't doing it well. Everyone better than to wake Ethan up but Justin never learns. I looked to my left and I saw denki doing the same thing for shinso. I gave Zu a kiss on the cheek and walked to the kitchen to eat whatever God tier food Justin made for us. It was pancakes bacon and eggs and orange juice. I really needed coffee but its whatevs.

About 3 minutes later everyone was upstairs eating. Im way ahead of the game. Ethans mom left earlier for work so Zu had to drive everyone to school. We quickly cleaned up and got in his black jeep. However werent ready to say goodbye so some of us got in the others cars, mina with Allie, justin with shinso and denki, then ethan was by himself, he prefers it that way. Everyone followed me and Zu to the dorms first so we could change our clothes.

The whole car ride was stressful. Zu had his hand on my thigh, just placed there, no movement but I was hyper aware of his hand. We arrive at a red light and begins to rub circles with his thumb on my thigh. I inhale a jagged breath and Zu turns to look at me. "Dont worry I wont do anything to you now unless you want me to." My body wants him to, my head screams no, it's dangerous. I dont respond and the light turns green however his thumb continues making those sweet circles. I want more. I spread my legs apart, giving him easy access since im wearing a skirt, and turn to look out the window trying to hide the blush rising on my cheeks. He says nothing but I feel his hand slowly inching closer to where I want it. He's toying with me, I try to scoot forward to speed up the process but he quickly moves his hand back down my leg. I turn to face him and his face reads nothing just looking at the road. I sigh in frustration, and Zu chuckles the sound going straight to my lower region.

"Tell me what you want" he says feigning ignorance. I ignore him because he knows what I want. "Ok" he says casually as he removes his hand from my leg. I quickly grab his hand and he sends me a questioning stare. I look away, "Touch me" i say barely audible but he heard me. "Nothing but a word mamas" His hand returns to my thigh but higher, his pinky brushes against my underwear and he curses under his breath "christ, y/n how are you this wet from me rubbing your thigh." I bury my face in my hands to hide my embarrassment. "That's so fucking hot..shit" I glance at him through my fingers and see him adjust in his seat. The reality of what's happening sets in and im about to put a end to it before he interrupts my thoughts.