She bold bold

I loved this feeling.. but unfortunately it was cut short by a familiar hand pulling me into a empty classroom....
(End of recap)

When you guys were kids you would always skip class or do dumb shit to get in trouble, but only if you were together you guys were basically each others confidence booster.

You'd hate to admit it but izuku was the only one who could make you submissive...You didn't want to start off bad at a new school so you tried to be nice to everyone. So far so good.

Y/n pov:
__________
You hadn't yet identified who pulled into the classroom until a voice say "im gonna kill you". You immediately knew who it was because of izukus failed attempt at a deep voice and you busted out laughing."shut up or you'll get us caught" you turned around to face izuku "so where are we going?" Your not gonna lie you missed this.

"I was thinking the mall?" You loved that you could talk to him normally again."lets go"

-time skip-

"Yes we made it out!" You grabbed izuku by his hand and dragged him to the mall "we should get new outfits!" "Hell yeah!" You guys went shopping, got matching tattoos.

Then went to eat until you realized school was already over

Then went to eat until you realized school was already over. "Oh crap school was over an hour ago" you were too busy enjoying your spicy curry to care"whatever, let's go try on these outfits."

The walk back to the dorms was fun until you actually got there and was confronted by class 1-A.

"Where were you guys?" "Yeah its not like you guys to skip class.." you really wanted to be the bad bitch you are and walk away but you had to be nic- "ugghhh...." you gave up on being nice. Izuku tossed you on his shoulder carrying you to his dorm "put me down bitch" he paused "nah" you gave him that death glare "hahaha fineee" he put you down and you guys started walking up stairs.

The whole class stood there dumb founded by what just happened "did yall see that-" kirishima said "yeah" they all said simultaneously.

You guys laid out all of the outfits and took turns trying them on. Each time izuku stared admiring you and you doing the same.

(Your outfits)