Flashbacks and found

No pov

Godzilla started to look down at you and started to growl lowly to not frighten you. He then started to bow his head so that you could pet him and you did only for him to open his mouth and pick you up by the shirt which made you feel shocked, scared and confused. He then tossed you in the air and you landed in his mouth.

Y/n's pov

I was in the lizard things mouth and I could feel him moving and hear water splashing. I was scared that I would get eaten. I could hear the water from outside of his mouth and his vibrations.

34 minutes later

I could hear him reach the surface and he opened  his mouth and he immediately let me fall in the water. I then started to get a vision of me playing in the water.

~Flashback~

"Y/n! Stop please, I don't want be splashed! Haha, stop it!" A person said that I don't know."Never! I am the queen and I do as I please!" Younger me said to the male." Guys, time to eat!" A female said that sounded familiar.

~Flashback end~

I didn't notice that I was riding on the lizards back to what looks to be a base of some sort. I was kind of relieved about meeting new people but scared of what they would do to me. Then I got another flashback.

Dr. Rick's pov

"Mark, I'm really sorry to say this but... she isn't anywhere in the base." I said with fear and disappointment in my tone." A-are you s-sure? S-she c-c-could be hiding! Yeah, she m-must be!" He said stuttering and fear visible in his voice. All of a sudden, the alarms went off of when Godzilla is active or not and he was active...but it seemed... off. There are no titans destroying the city or anything!

No pov

Everyone began to get confused onto why Godzilla was not heading towards the city to fight titans that tried destroying the city. That's when they saw Godzilla near their base above them and drifting in the water. He then dived down into the deeper parts of the ocean till he couldn't be seen. Everyone was so confused  that they all went upstairs to go outside and were shocked at what they saw. They found you standing right infront of them. They cried tears of joy because of your return."... I'm home!" You said with open arms and a happy face with a smile on and happiness in your tone. They immediately ran towards you and tackle- hugged you which you returned."Thanks big guy" you said in your thoughts.