The Kings awakening

You are a young woman (if you are male then pretend to be a female) and always studies hard. You have been studying to be part of the Monarch to study Godzilla. You have been studying for almost 2 years. You wrote tests to prove your skills and knowledge about every single titan. Today is the day to see if you have passed the test.

Y/n pov

I am on my way to meet Dr. Rick to see if I have passed the test to join the Monarch." So" I started."Did I get accepted by the Monarch?" I asked with sweat dripping off my back. Dr. Rick then said," Yes, you are the first to have so much knowledge and skills at such a young age. In fact, you are the youngest of the group. I'm currently impressed. Welcome to the Monarch." I couldn't believe it. I was in the organisation that studied titans and the most popular of them all, Godzilla. I was awe strucked. I couldn't wait to tell Madison about this because she's my friend and also part of the Monarch. I was so deep in thought that I didn't know that Dr. Rick said," Hello! Earth to (Y/n)! Are you there?" Then he snapped his fingers which got my attention." I apologize for my behaviour. I was just so deep in my thoughts that I didn't pay attention to you." I said with a bit of blush, I was embarrassed. He then reassured me that it was fine and left. I also left to start my first mission.

No pov

You were walking to the control room to check  if Godzilla is active. You listened carefully until it was past your shift.  You were about to take the headphones off until his heart beat went up fast. The alarms went off. I was tapped on the shoulder and was told to hide inside the box. I did as told and hid inside the box. After I hid, we all saw Godzilla infront of our base. I moved closer without knowing that Godzilla looked at me without anyone knowing. I bumped into something and my box came off and all attention was on me and when I said all, I meant the whole crew. Godzilla started to turn his head around without anyone knowing." Oh for the love of frog- oh, hi big guy." I said with a wave.

No pov

Godzilla started to look at you in the eyes which made everyone's jaws drop. You started to step closer and he swam closer till both you and Godzilla touched the glass. Everyone had their faces looking at each other with shock. You stepped away from the glass with a surprised expression. Godzilla then made a low growl which made everyone shiver and then started swimming away to the depths of the ocean." Well that was something," you said with a shrug. However, you didn't know that Godzilla swam to a submarine filled with scientist.
Though, he failed and they came to the base.