Chapter two: his daughter!?

[3rd pov]
'ah... It's so dark... How long have I been here for? Everything is dark... There's nothing in this void.. Is this where people go after their deaths? Why is there nothing here tho? I mean, aren't we supposed to go to either hell or heaven? Ugh... This is way too boring.. I... ' she hugged her knees while she was still in the process of thinking ' want to watch Hunterxhunter so badly.. ' she sighed.

A dazzling light suddenly appeared, making the young girl get startled. She looked at the light as it formed a door. "what is this?" The curious girl looked more intensely as she let go of her knees. "what's this light? Why is it forming a portal?" she put her finger on her chin while trying to think of any possible answer. After a few seconds, she shook her head and clenched her fists. "well, it doesn't matter anymore!I'm already dead! Besides, staying here any longer will turn me insane!" she shouted before running through the passage. "uwah! It's blinding!" she closed her eyes.

[Scarlet's pov]
"——... "
'huh..? I think I'm finally starting to hear sounds.. ' I think as I try to move around but shockingly I couldn't. It's as if as... I'm not used to my own body.
"—yes... –"
'huh? Seems like people speaking??'
I could finally manage to open my eyes. The first thing that I saw was the beautiful starry night sky with a glowing full moon. 'mn.. Where is this?' I turned my gaze to see a man. 'he looks pretty familiar???' I looked up to notice a young woman. 'oh, seems like she's carrying me hehe-...!! Wait!!! Carrying who!? Me!? What the heck!?' I was panicking inside my head. Then the woman yelled out of sudden, causing me to focus on their conversation. Who knows, I might get some useful information while I'm at it.
"ging freecss! How can you be so heartless to leave your own son and daughter behind!!?" The woman's voice sounded furious yet sad. 'uheh? Did she just say ging freecss?! Nah... I'm pretty sure that I'm just imagining it. I'll listen more carefully to their discussion. '
"I'm sorry mito. I have things to do and.. " The male looked up at the sky as he kept speaking, in a calm voice. " I want them to be strong and become amazing hunters." The female sighed. "yeah yeah, and follow your footsteps huh? But still, don't you think that this is a little too cruel for them? They need you, their father." he looked back at the female, who's name seemed to be Mito and chuckled, "they have you, Mito."
While they were chatting, I was having a mental debate with myself. 'wait wait wait! Did he just say mito!? And she did indeed mention ging freecss! Also, hunters!? Don't tell me... Is.. Is... Is this the legendary reincarnation!?!? Did I get reborn inside my favorite anime!? Oh gosh.. I'm so lucky kyaaaah!! But hold on... Am I.. Gon!? Uh no, actually wait. I think I have heard them mention something about a son and a... Daughter? But I don't remember gon having any siblings. Hmm, I think my existence changed some of the plot. I mean, he's supposed to leave gon to his grandmother when his son is 2 years old right? Uh I don't care anymore! My head hurts from all this thinking! But how come I'm calm in this kind of situation? I mean, reincarnation happens only inside novels, anime, manga etc. But surprisingly, I'm so relaxed!'
I look at the male again and frown. 'hmph. So you're the one who left the little cutie gon alone, huh? How about I say hi and scold him while I'm at it?' I smirk mentally as I open my mouth to speak.. "gwi gwo aggowol!" but words don't come out as I want them to!! 'ugh!' they stop with their argument and turn their heads to face me. Ging walks closer to us and gently caresses my cheek. 'he's so gentle.. So warm.. Ugh that's cheating! If you do that, I won't stay mad at you, baka!' I pout slightly as I lean on his hand more. 'don't leave you dummy!' I think as I look up at him again, to see him smile. "I will leave them to you, my cousin. Take care of gon and athanasia.. " he said as he pat both mine and gon's heads gently before turning to walk away. 'wait! Don't you dare leave gon alone! Come back here!! Ughhhh since I can't speak, I can at least do this even if it's embarrassing!' I start crying as loud as I could. Mito looked at me with teary eyes and tried calming me down. Ging turns around to face us and smile then... Disappear!?

"so, it's just us now huh?" mito looked at us with sympathy as she walks inside the house, where her grandmother was waiting. She puts us down gently on the bed and sits next to us. Gon was unlike me, sleeping peacefully while I'm staring at her. "I won't leave you alone, Sia, gon. I'll take good care of you and love you with all my heart. I'll be both your mother and father. " she smiles as a few tears run down her cheeks. 'don't worry, Mito-san! I'll become strong and protect both of you and gon, and our future companions! Then I'll find ging and scold him!' I smile up at her. She was a little surprised before smiling back at me, warmly.

And this is how I became the overprotective sister of my cute brother. Whom I've always wanted to help and protect since I was scarlet.