One of the betas jumped on Tim, and bite down Tim's neck. I snarled at the beta, then thrown him off Tim. I looked at the Alpha, baring my teeth at him. The Alpha growled at me, but then I heard someone yelling behind me.

"Zach, we need to leave, like now." Elmo said to Zach.

I turned around to see Tim on the ground bleeding. Zach was walking to him, but I stopped him by jumping on his back. When I did that, I felt tingles running up my front paws, but I ignored it.

I growled at him to stay away from Tim. I got up then walked to Tim, who was whimpering. I looked at Tim in the eyes, I can feel my body going numb.

I looked at Tim's wound, it was still bleeding. I looked at the beta, who was now whimpering at me. I growled at him, a deadly growl.

I looked back at Tim, I can't let him die.

I looked back into his eyes, I was in Tim's mind now, "Tim, I know what your thinking. You think you're going to die, but your not. You will be ok." I said in his mind.

I saw his confusion, but soon nodded. I put my paw on his neck, I can feel his blood still running.

I licked his wound clean, then put my paw back on his wound. I felt him breathing hard under my touch. My hand warmed under my touch, then I put my paw back on the ground.

His wounds were all gone. Tim got up, slowly looking at me. Tim walked to me, then licked my face.

I shook my fur out, then walked away from them all. My pack had already left, so I walked back to the house. I felt someone behind me, I turned around swapping my paw in someone's face.

I heard a growl in front of me. I notice it was Zach, and his pack behind him. I growled at him baring my teeth as well.

I stepped back, and sat down looking at him in the eyes. They all changed back, naked. I looked away from them, till I heard zippers up.

I looked back to see they all have pants on, but no shirts. I rolled my eye's looking annoyed. "Do you think she's a werewolf like us Zach? Although, she smells like a regular wolf to me." Elmo said looking at me up and down.

I growled at them to stop looking at me.

"Maybe your sister knows what to do Tim. Go get her. We will just tell her that we found it hurt." Mike said.

Everyone nodded, but then Tim turned into his wolf then sped off to the house.

Oh crap.

I jumped up then ran after Tim. I ran passed him, I can hear growls behind me, but I kept running. I saw a big rock ahead, quickly ran the corner of it, then turned into my white owl.

I few to the sky, I looked down to see Zach, and Tim looking for me. They looked around, but didn't find me anywhere.

I saw them trying to sniff me out, but didn't catch my scent. I fly home real quick, landing in my open window. I quickly changed back into my human. I ran into the bathroom.

I saw my shoulder still bleeding, I quickly healed it. I feel sore all over, but I ran back out to my closet, and grabbed sweats, and a t-shirt.

I ran back to the bathroom to take a shower. I hopped out, and dried myself off, then put on my clothes. I brushed my hair, and put it in a braid. I walked out of my room to my window, and opening it. The smell of the night kept me calm till I heard a knock at my door.

I took a deep breath, then walked to the door. I opened it to see Tim looking hurt, I looked away from him.

Thinking of something to say, but nothing came up. "Hey, what happened to your shoulder?" Tim said looking at shoulder, after I healed it, it turned into a bruise.