Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Lightning's POV *

Tim and I were heading home, when suddenly Tim pushed on the breaks hard. I went forward and hit my head.

"Ow, Tim why did you stop?" I said rubbing my forehead. Tim had a worried face, then he pulled over. "Tim, are you ok? Please, what's wrong?" I said as soon as I spoke Tim started shaking. "Take the truck home ok. I-I have to see Zach right now." Tim said trying to get out of the car.

I read his mind real quick, I saw Zach fighting rogues one by one, I got out real fast.

I can feel myself shaking as well. "Go, he needs you, go." I said. Tim looked at me nodding his head, then got out of the truck and headed for the forest.

I saw him change into his silver wolf, then ran to find Zach. I got into the driving seat then sped off towards the house. I made it back, then got out of the truck running to the front door.

I slammed the door open, then closed it. I was running to the back door by now.

Thank goodness that Mary and Roger isn't here or they would ask me why I slammed the front door. I ran out of the house changing into my cheetah, then ran as fast as can.

I ran and ran till I saw wolves fighting ahead. I quickly turned into my white wolf.

I saw blood everywhere, then I saw Zach fighting. I saw the rogue had Zach under him, about to get his throat.

Not on my watch.

I ran toward them, then jumped on the rogue biting his neck, pulling him down, so I can rip him apart. After I finished him, I saw Tim trying to get a rogue off another wolf, I bet it's Elmo.

I ran toward them jumping in front of Elmo who was about to get jumped by a rogue.

I got down, then when I got a clear shot of his throat I took it. I hold onto the rogues throat till he went limp. I pushed him off me, then looked around to see every rogue backed down, because of me.

I growled at them, they all backed away. One of them made a bad move, the rogue ran toward me jumping into the air trying to tempt me.

I side stepped him, then spun around, grabbing his throat, but my jaw slipped and made him let out of my hold. He bites my shoulder while I trying to pull him off.

I felt warm liquid running down my front paws. I felt myself grew more angry than ever, I felt my whole body gave out.

I fell to the floor, I can hear the wolves growling behind me. I pretended to hold my breath, while he walked away. I opened my eye's to see the rogue back turned to me.

Big mistake there, I shot up quick, jumping on the rogues back as I bite his neck hard.

I felt him trying to get me off, but to late, he went down hard, by the help of a black wolf, who was Zach.

I ripped the back of his throat out, while he howled in pain, before I killed him, I howled sending my pack that there is a war near their territory.

Then I bit down on the rogues neck, I felt the rogue went still. I looked up to see the rogues had left. I saw Tim, Zach, Elmo who was a grayish wolf, then the twins coming towards me.

I growled at them to back off, they did. I walked to a tree, and sat down looking at them. Tim was walking to me, but I didn't growl at him.

Tim stopped to look at my wound. There were growls behind me, I looked back to see my pack growling at Tim.