The End-chapter 38

Chapter 38 [ Epilogue ]

* Lightning's POV * In her sleep. *

Where am I?

Am I dead?

No, please no.

I haven't even get to say goodbye to someone.

Please Etro. Let me live. I'm scared. I'm alone......forever.

'Your never alone.' A voice said.

"Who are you?" I said feeling empty.

'I'm Etro.' The voice said again. "You are?" I asked. 'Yes and you are about to be awaken.' She said calmly.

"Am I dead?" I asked.

'No dear. You are sleeping.' She said.

"I am? I don't remember anything expect you and someone else, I think." I said and it was true I don't remember anything else.

'I know. You lost some of your memory, but I'll fix that when you awaken.' I felt her smile, but she was no where in sight. 'Wake up Lightning. It's time.' She said.

"Time fo-." But before I could speak. I was awoken from my sleep.

<§>

I open my eyes, but to close them again by the light. "Well, it's been so long to see you awake once again. When I found you outside of my garden. I called my guards to carry you inside to the Surgery room. The dagger that broke off in your stomach was taken out and I used some of my power to calm you down because you were screaming, but the doctor finally took it out. I was really worried that you will die, but now I'm happy your alive." Etro said to me.

I tried remembering the past events, but nothing came up. "Why can't I remember anything?" I asked her.

"When we were done with the surgery. The doctor said that you may lose some of your memory, but don't worry I can fix that." I just nodded at her.

Right now I got a good look of where I am. I was in a room with golden walls, with tiny blue diamond shapes everywhere on the wall. The bed I was on was white and I mean really white. I looked down at myself seeing that I was still wearing my warrior outfit.

"Are you ready?" She asked and I nodded. "When you get your memory back. Your not going to like it." I just nodded as she put her hand to my forehead. I closed my eyes, then my memory came back all at once. I remembered having a battle with my own uncle, blood everywhere, and Elmo dying. I didn't realize that I was crying till Etro wiped them away with a white cloth. "Elmo died. My friend and I didn't get to save him." I said feeling horrible.

"It isn't your fault. It was meant to happen." She said sitting next to me on the bed. I just laid there feeling like the stupidest person in the world. "Your not stupid Lightning. It was meant to happen." I looked at her.

"You knew it was going to happen?" I asked and she nodded. "I knew from the beginning." She said with sadness. "I thought you said Zach was going to die." I asked. "He was supposed to, but Elmo did a brave thing. He stepped in front of Zach before Marcus could get to him." Marcus. "Where is Marcus anyway?" I asked.

"Well, when I found you of course. He was awake and let me tell you. When he saw me he tried to crawl away, but he was bleeding to. Not as bad as you, but we took him in. We fixed his wound, then we put him in a cell. I've been waiting for you to awaken from your sleep for awhile so we can have our trial." Wait, how long have I been asleep? I sat up from my bed and stared at her with confusion. "Etro. How long have I been asleep?" I said worriedly.