chapter 27

Chapter 27 💕

(Slowly editing) My Life Hidden as a Shifter [Completed]

* Zach's POV *

I watched the men outside my door talking about Marcus winning a war. My head was throbbing on the cold hard ground, my eyes were closed, and hands were at my sides.

My hands and feet were no longer in chains, I was happy about that.

Today, is the day where everyone will be at my house for Christmas. Today was Christmas, where little kids say Santa brought them what they wanted.

It reminded me that one time on Christmas day where Lilly woke up and asked mom if Santa was a werewolf like us.

We had a good laugh, but mom said yes to her to just make Lilly believe. Cause actually the parents are Mrs. and Mr. Clause.

Christmas is one of my favorite holidays. I'm always thinking about Lightning and her beautiful eyes. I can still hear her voice in my head.

Her laughter, her yelling and her telling me she loves me.

Suddenly the door opened and a man came in. I was still weak from all the wolfbane in my body that I can't change. The man grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up to my knees.

I looked up as Marcus came in with a very angry face. His red eye's shown darkness like a pit of swirls.

"Seems like we are at war. With your pack. I'm going to let you go, but it'll be a trap, just for Light. What a shame, huh?" He laughed so hard I hoped he choked on his own spit.

Marcus sat in front of me and smiled. "Would you like that Zach." I growled at him and he just smiled.

My own family is at war, with this idiot. I tried going for his throat, but that got me nowhere. One of the guards hit me with a pole of silver, on the right side of my head.

I landed on the ground again, I was coughing up blood, then spitting it out onto the floor. Marcus laughed as the men pulled me up again.

"So are you ready for the show. To see Lightning again, then she'll get hurt and you'll be on the ground trying to get her." I growled.

"She'll know it's a trap." I said still coughing up blood, then spitting some blood in Marcus face. He didn't even flinch as blood was all over his face.

Then he licked some of the blood off the corners of his mouth. His eyes were pitch black now as he finished all of my blood on his face.

"You think that would get me angry, boy?" I nodded and he just laughed.

"You should know that I live on blood, like a vampire, but vampires don't exist." He said looking at me in the eye.

"Bring him upstairs, blind fold him too." I watched Marcus leave.

The men put a blind fold on me and walked me out. I tripped a few times, but the men held me tight. I heard a door open, that's when I smelled the cold air.

My feet hit the snow where I shivered. We started walking, then we stopped. I was placed on the ground onto my knees, then my blind fold was taking off.

I was blinded by the sun, well a cloudy sun. Snow was still falling, but they were like tiny snowflakes. The man on my side pulled out handcuffs and attached them to me. Now my hands were together again.

"Go." The man said in a deadly voice.

I got up slowly and started walking. I don't know where I'm at, but I kept going. The snow was almost to my knees, then I started sneezing.