Chapter 14: Le Désastre Du Pudding

Popplio's P.O.V.

It took a while but I finally explained everything to my group, and I can already tell what their exact response would be.

Everyone: "YOU WHAT!?!"

Popplio: *Gulps*

Rowlet: "How could you, Popplio!? That pudding was made by her and that's the only one!!"

Popplio: "I-I didn't know about it until now... It's so awful..."

Fennekin: "Oh no... What are you going to do then? That pudding was a present from someone he truly cares."

Popplio: "I... I don't know anymore..." *Cries*

Comfey: "I-I guess you can just-"

Popplio: "Apologize...? Yeah right... then get struck by his jutsu? There's no way he could forgive me for what I've done... This is all my fault..."

Hyde: "... Well, just cook a new one. It won't be that hard."

Popplio: "Huh?"

Pikachu: "Cook? She can cook?"

Hyde: "Of course she does. Dessert is her specialty. I remember when she used to cook some good dessert back then."

Popplio: "Well that's back then. And I was helped by my Mom that time so I'm not sure if I can cook as well as I was before."

Rowlet: "If you need help, you have us!"

Fennekin: "Yeah! We'll help you make the best pudding for Chairo! I bet even better than what Shiro could do!"

Popplio: "Really?"

Comfey: "Yeah! You can count on us! It will be the best pudding that Chairo ever tasted in his life!"

Hyde: "Come on Popsicle! Let's give it a shot! For him!"

Popplio: "You guys..." *Wipes her tears away* "Understood. We shall do it!!"

Rowlet: "Alright everyone!! Operation: Chestnut Pudding is a go!!"

Everyone: "YEAH!!"

Dartix: "You could've go for a better name than that."

Dartix: "Shut it!!"

-

-

-

We hides inside the bushes in front of Litten's house as we peak through the window and saw Chairo was there, sitting all alone in the living room while watching TV

Popplio: "Alright, you guys remember the plan, right?"

Rowlet: "Yeah. Hyde will take Chairo away somewhere to distract him while the rest of us get in and start making that pudding for him."

Hyde: "And I will have to distract him as long as I could until you guys are finished with the dessert."

Popplio: "You guys still brought the ingredients?"

Pikachu: *Shows a plastic bag* "All ready."

Popplio: "Then we are good to go! Come on Hyde!"

Hyde: "Alright alright!"

Hyde hops out of the bushes and runs towards the door. He then press the doorbell before someone opens it, it was Incineroar which wasn't what he hoped for.

Hyde: (Oh crap...)

Incineroar: "Hyde!! It's been a long time, buddy!"

Hyde: "Haha! Y-Yeah, umm... Is Chairo here? I wanna hang out with him today."