Chapter 13: Kirin

Popplio's P.O.V.

Weekend is finally here, the three of us woke up so late ever since that night. Of course, I was the most late out of everyone. I was just sitting on the sofa in the living room while eating some chocolate jam straight from the jar while watching another black and white movie that Chairo rent.

Buizel: "Why?! Why must you hurt me this way!?"

Popplio: "Wow, I never realize how good these movies are. Maybe Chairo wasn't wrong about renting these DVDs."

Torracat: "Popplio? Can you come here for a sec?"

Popplio: "Oh? I'm coming!"

I turned the TV off and put the jar near the TV before running off to the Kitchen where Torracat is. When I arrived to where she is, she seems a bit troubled while looking for something.

Torracat: "Oh no... where could it be?"

Popplio: "Is everything alright Torracat?"

Torracat: "Oh! Popplio? Have you seen the pudding in the fridge?"

Popplio: "A pudding? Which one?"

Torracat: "The vanilla pudding with chocolate and vanilla vla around it. I'm sure it was in the fridge."

Popplio: "Oh that? I ate it."

Torracat: "Wait... you what?!"

Popplio: "Hehe, that pudding was delicious that I couldn't resist on eating it so I ate it clean. Thanks for the pudding, Torracat!"

Torracat: "But... I didn't make that..."

Popplio: "Huh? Then... Who made it?"

Torracat: "It's...."

-

-

Flashback

Torracat was walking passed the Kitchen but then she looked over and saw someone near the Kitchen sink, it was Shiro who was busy making something while her face was all messy.

Torracat: "Oh? Hey there dear, what are you making?"

Shiro: "Ah! Hey Torracat! I'm making a pudding for Chairo's anniversary!"

Torracat: "Aww... how sweet. What's the occasion?"

Shiro: "It's to celebrate the day Chairo mastered one of Master Sasuke's signature jutsu, Chidori."

Torracat: "You guys do that type of anniversary?"

Shiro: "Well... not really. But I remember that day like it was yesterday. Chairo was super happy when he finally mastered that jutsu that he couldn't keep his cool, it was so cute of him to look that happy so I was thinking of celebrating that day by making this pudding for him!"

Torracat: "That's so nice of you, Shiro. Should I help making the pudding?"

Shiro: "It's okay, I want to make this pudding super special for him by making it handmade straight from me!"

Torracat: "I see. Well, good luck on that. If you need my help, just ask."

Shiro: "I will! I shall make the best pudding for Chairo! Because I love him so much!"

End of flashback

-

-

Torracat: "... And that's why I was looking everywhere for that pudding so that I can... help her giving it to Chairo for his anniversary...."