Chapter 18: The Snowy Visit

Popplio's P.O.V.

It was school time again but since it was snowing, everyone starts wearing warm jacket. It was break time and our group were gathering around the same tree that gone bald because of the snow.

Popplio: "Who would've thought it would snow pretty quicker than before."

Comfey: "I know, right? Atleast now everyone can play snow early."

Rowlet: "Yep, like those two..."

Hyde: "Think fast!!" *Threw a snowball at Pikachu*

Pikachu: "Ouch!! You'll pay!!" *Threw a snowball at Hyde*

Fennekin: *Sweatdrops* "They're really at it huh?"

Rowlet: "I don't think it's only them."

Rowlet pointed out at the other groups who were throwing snowball at each other while some of them were just sitting while watching.

Zorua: "Here goes!"

Dewott: "Ah! You ain't getting away!"

Mimikyu: "Stop dodging!"

Snivy: "Hit me if you can!"

Popplio: "Hehe, they sure are having fun."

Out of nowhere, a snowball hits my face which made me froze out of shock, I looked over and saw it was Chairo. He looked at me with a smirk on his face while holding a snowball.

Chairo: "Hehe, snowball war?"

Popplio: *Smirks* "Snowball war!!"

I quickly grabbed a the snow below me and threw snowballs towards him, but he didn't stay put and threw snowballs at me as well and the two of us laughed happily.

Chairo: "Haha! Incoming!!"

Popplio: "Hehe! You'll be sorry!!"

Brionne: "They seems so close, don't they Litten?"

Litten: *Glares at them* "Nggh..."

Brionne: "Hmm? Is there something wrong?"

Litten: "I don't know. Something about them being together kinda makes my skin crawl."

Brionne: "Hmmm... You're not jealous that she founds someone, do you?"

Litten: "Psh... Me? As if. There's no way I could be jealous at him."

Brionne: "Do you? You've been acting very strange ever since they are close to each other, that's why I'm a bit worried. You actually act the same when Hyde starts dating Popplio."

Litten: "No need to be worried, I'm alright."

His entire body suddenly starts heating up which melts the snow around him as he firmly cross his arms while glaring at both Chairo and Popplio having fun with each other.

Popplio: "Yaaargh!" * Buries Chairo under a giant snowball*

Chairo: *Pokes his face out of the snow* "Hahaha! You got me good!"

Litten: "Grr..."

Brionne: *Sigh* "... Oh Litten..."

-

-

-

Chairo's P.O.V.

A few hours has passed and it's finally home time, but I remembered that me and Popplio need to do something so I quickly prepare myself by checking my locker for my stuffs.