Chapter 5: Nuzzle Memory

3rd Person P.O.V.

Incineroar was awoken from his sleep as he feels his stomach growling a bit.

Incineroar: *Groans* "At the time like this huh? Seems like I have to get me some berries."

He started walking downstairs to the kitchen but it doesn't take too long for him to notice that the TV is still on and it was still playing the black and white movie.

Incineroar: "Huh? Why's no one turning off the TV? And... who's still watching a black and white movie at this era?"

When he walked towards the TV to turn it off, he took notice of both Chairo and Popplio sleeping on the couch. He is actually finding it cute to see them sleeping together while holding hands.

Incineroar: "Aww... ain't that precious? Wait no! I'm a die-hard Litlio shipper! But... they look so cute together... Argh this is killing me..."

He quickly turn off the TV but then he took a glance of how sweet the two of them sleeping together, he groans a bit before he walked off but then he walked back and wrapped them with a fur blanket.

Incineroar: "I might have to think again about what I'm deciding... But then again, it's her decision, not mine."

-

-

(Time skip)

-

-

Popplio's P.O.V.

I slowly woke up from my sleep as I found myself sleeping with Chairo while being wrapped with a fur blanket. When did it get here though? Well, I didn't mind that at all. I can feel my hand was being held by Chairo's as I look up at him who was still sleeping peacefully.

Popplio: "Hehe... seems like he's very tired after yesterday..."

I was trying to bring myself away but then I feel Chairo pulling me before hugging me close to his chest.

Popplio: *Blushes madly* "Wh-What in the-"

Chairo: "Shiro..."

Popplio: "Huh?"

Chairo: "Please... don't leave me...."

I think I know what's going on, he's dreaming of Shiro being with him again. I was feeling bad for him so I just go with it and let him hugged me in his arms.

Popplio: "Oh Chairo... if only I can help you get over her as much as you were able to help me get over Litten..."

I put my face on his chest, but oddly, his chest feels a lot smoother than I thought. I remember Litten's chest being so fluffy, but Chairo's chest feels so smooth.

Popplio: *Nuzzles his chest* "Wow... So smooth..."

I kept nuzzling his chest while feeling the smoothness of it, I never even realized it until now. But then I felt him moving his body which made me look up and saw him already waking up as we look into each other's eyes.

Chairo: *Blushes* "P-Popplio?"

Popplio: *Blushes madly* "Th-This is not what it looks like, you idiot!!" *Slaps his face very hard*

Chairo: "Ouch..."

-

-

(Time skip)

-

-

We were all having breakfast together, but Litten and his parents took notice that Chairo's cheek had a band aid on it because of my slap which raises their suspicious.