| 🏫 |

as the angels were walking towards the gate of the school along with the small crowd of students, the demons were still busy back at the apartment.

"fucking hell. mingyu, get your ass up and out of that bed before i fucking drag you out myself!" jun yells from outside the room door. "dude, you should really get up or else we're gonna be late" soonyoung, who was mingyu's roommate, said while shaking him softly. not long after that, the door to their room opens roughly and enters junhui.

"KIM MINGYU!" he shouts in the sleeping boys ear making him sit up abruptly. "that was in cheol hyungs behalf. now get ready before he himself comes in here" jun chuckles. soonyoung could only laugh at mingyu's reaction and stood up to leave the room but not without ruffling the youngers hair, messing it up more than it already was.

======

leaving the current sea of students clueless as to who they were, the 7 angels minded their own business and talked inside of their small group while heading to the principle's office where they could collect their schedules.

(a/n: note that i will make up most of the school stuff as i go on with this story because i clearly do not remember how this works)

"ah! you must be some of the new students! come, come. first off, welcome to diamond high! my name is lee hajoon, you can call me mr lee" the principal, now known as mr lee, greeted as they walked into his office. "here are each of your schedules and your lockers. you lot are gonna be separated into different homerooms and considering you guys came in here together, im gonna assume youre close with each other. you guys can go ahead and look around the school at lunch together. or maybe i could get someone to show you around?" mr lee continued.

"oh, no need mr lee. we can go around ourselves, dont worry" jisoo said with a small smile. "oh i can already tell you seven are gonna make amazing students! now go on and get ready for your first class" mr lee says and shoos them out of his office with a smile of his own.

the angels headed out the office and down the hall while looking at their schedule and conversing with each other softly. that was until jihoon and minghao heard a small group of girls whisper some things.

"look at those seven over there, they look ethereal" one of them said to her friends while pointing at the said seven people. "holy shit theyre so pretty. id even go as far as to say they look like angels" the friend said in awe while the other just nodded along.

but that wasnt the part they were concerned about.

"oh my god guys look who just walked in" said the one who nodded before, her two friends looking to where she pointed. "oh my fucking god" the two whispered together.

curious as to what the three girls were talking about, jihoon and minghao looked at each other and then to where the girl pointed. "guys, i suggest you look up at the door of the school" minghao said and nudged wonwoo, the person next to him, softly. the rest of them looked up from their schedules only now realizing the dark aura that seemed to have entered the school.

and there they saw a group of boys who entered the school, the dark aura seemingly belonging to them.

extremely sorry for the wait you guys. i also wont be leaving a lot of author notes unless theyre necessary so you wont be hearing a lot from me through this book! you will however hear from me in the conversations section on my profile :))) when i dont update a book, i update you guys through there! again, so sorry for the wait. bye!!
- a