Chapter 16

“ Khai uhmm.. ”

“ that's not true P' ” Grace suddenly butted in that made Khai and Third look at her. Third is looking at her like what the hell is she saying. Grace just ignore those stares from Third as much as she wanted Third for her brother but she thinks that Third didn't deserve to be treated that way. Third is too good for his brother, she didn't want to do this but she had enough, her brother didn't deserve Third.

“ what do you mean? ”

“ I beg P'Third to tell that because I was so desperate to hear that he likes you although it's the opposite of what he feels. P'Third is just being nice to me so he say those words because I'm crying in front of him ” she's looking at his brother but his brother's eyes is fixed to Third.

“ Is that true? ”

Third didn't know what to say things happen so fast, he thought that Grace wanted him for Khai? So what is she saying now?

“ I- ”

“ that's the truth P'Khai ” Grace look at him with pleading eyes he didn't know what's happening. He's so confused!

“ Third I'm asking you ” as if he didn't hear what Grace said Khai ask him again. He's not looking anywhe but him. He's looking intently at him that if he'll said something that is not true he'll immediately notice it.

“ P'Khai- ”

“ Grace I'm not talking to you ” Khai said then quickly turned to him again he's waiting for his answer. What should he say? He's torn between saying it or denying it for Grace's sake.

“ IT DOESN'T MATTER OKAY?! ”

Their eyes quickly landed on Grace because of her sudden outburst and groggy voice because she's already crying.

“ it doesn't matter if what P'Third said is true or not cuz you.. You didn't deserve him P' although you're my brother I'll not let P'Third fall for you! ”

“ Grace what are you saying? Calm down ” he try to come to Grace and make her stop crying but to his surprise the girl hug his waist and cry.

“ P'Third don't fall for P'Khai please he's no good for you! I-I'm sorry if I keep on pushing him to you b-but please don't fall for him ” Grace said in between her sobs.

Why is Grace acting like this? They didn't spend that much time together but why the girl is so attach to him already? He look at Khai that is already looking at his sister that is currently hugging him. Khai then look at him, he can see the gloss on his eyes signaling that he's about to cry too.

What he'll do now? This siblings are driving him crazy!

“ Grace ” he calmly called her the latter slowly look at him even though she's still sobbing “ me and your brother will talk- ” before he can finish his sentence Grace quickly shook her head disagreeing to Third's decision.

“ no P' if you'll talk to P'Khai? I'll be here with you I'm afraid he'll say something mean again towards you! ” Third didn't know if he'll be happy or he'll laugh because the girl is siding him more than his own brother.

“ don't worry Grace he'll not say something stupid again cuz if he'll do that I'll transfer university right away ” in his peripheral vision he saw how Khai quickly look at them when he said that.

Grace eyes grew wider and was about to cry when she suddenly look at him with hopeful eyes “ you're transferring P'? Where? I'll transfer too! ”

Third didn't expect that response from Grace, guess she has a lot of solutions for her problems.

“ not now nong but if you're brother will behave badly again? I'll transfer and don't worry I'll tell which university is it so that you can transfer too ”