Chapter 12

“ Third you're already here do you want some-- ”

Third's mother didn't able to finish what she was saying because the boy quickly stormed inside his room and shut the door “ what's the matter now ” his mom whisper to herself as she just look where Third just passed.

Inside Third's room he quickly drop his self on his bed and burried his face on his pillow. Soon as he drop his self down on the bed his tears quickly drop from his eyes. He punches and kick the pillow near him as if he's kicking Khai's face, he badly wanted to punch the latter's face but he knows he can't do that and he has no rights to do it either because in the first place it was him that put Khai in that position. He slowly sits on his bed and cry his heart out he punches and kicks the pillow below him hoping that'll help his frustration out but he's been doing that for minutes now but still he feels bad. The feeling he felt earlier when he saw Khai with another girl is still fresh from his mind. He didn't know if he he can removed it, it's already been a problem to him that it affects him too much. What should he do?

A sudden ring from his phone interrupted his thought he take a look at it and almost drop his phone when he saw who messaged him.
Its Khai, he didn't really save his number but Third accidentally memorized it how foolish of him right?

[ hey, are you home already? ]

If he's in his usual self he'll probably ignore the message but of course Third is so frustrated right now that he didn't get to think what he was doing first.

[ why ]

Third wait for a minute but Khai hasn't responded yet that he thought that maybe Khai just probably send him the wrong message but as he was about to place it on his table it suddenly ring and it flashed Khai's number. Third instantly start ro sweat and his heart started to beat like crazy. Should he answer the call? But what will he say? Wait! Third tried to compose his self by breathing in and out he carefully wipe the screen of his phone indicating he answers the call. One short breath and he place the phone near his ear

‘ what? ’ is that a good answer? Should he say hello first? But that would be so weird for him and he's not the type to say hello either.

He heard some breathing on the other line but Khai is not saying anything, he wait for at least 10 seconds but still Khai haven't say anything he's just there breathing like crazy near his phone.

‘ you know what? If you're not saying anything I'll hang up- ’

[ no wait! ] Third didn't answer back he just wait until Khai will say something

[ can.. can you go outside your house? ] Third's brow instantly raise, why will he leave his room? As if Khai read his minds he suddenly say something...

[ I'm in front of your house right now ]
Third's eyes grew wider but then he realize maybe Khai is just messing with him like why would he go at their house? It's already late and he doesn't have any reason to come in his house.

‘ not a funny joke if you're not saying- ’

[ Look outside your window ]

Third will not believe that but when he heard a sudden honk from a car outside their house and at the same time he also hear it in Khai's background he quickly open his window and there he saw Khai standing next to his motorcycle with his phone right next to his ear. Are they in some kind of stupid romantic movie? Because this scene is really cliche.

[ told you I'm here ]

He heard Khai's voice on the phone while he looks up at him, its already dark but Khai still stand out in the dark.