Chapter 21

Author's Note:
A lot of grammatical errors ahead, I haven't proof read this so please bear with this for now, thank you for waiting.

---
“ hey Third didn't know that you and Off are now models ”

Two immediately run to him when he saw him walking inside the court, almost all of the people are now looking at him there's not much difference when he enter the university because the students also murmuring and whispering when he passes by, and now almost all of the people in the university know about their relationship.
He should've seen this coming because that photographer has a lot of followers on his sns account but he didn't expect that their photo will gone viral. Even his mom is shock and at the same time happy he didn't know what's so glad about that viral photo of them because for him? Thay only mean one thing and that's another problem for the both of them.

“ shut up Two I'm not in the mood ”

“ why? ” Two look something behind him “ where's P'Khai? He didn't fetch you from your house? ”

“ I don't know, it's already late that's why I immediately leaves but I message him not to stop at our house because for sure I'm not there anymore ”

“ eh? You're the one who leaved first but why are you the one who looks more bad that P'Khai didn't fetch you? ”

Third hissed at him and show him his phone.
Two is not sure what he's looking at but he eventually smile then laugh “ Third! You're being mad because of this? ”

“ shut up! This is not a petty thing ”
What just Third show to his friend is some comments of the people that admire the both of them.

Actually there's also a great number of people who adore him because they said he's ‘ cute ’ well that's a fact but what made him irritable like this are those girls who's fantasizing Khai. He's not sure why he's also like this when Khai is also popular in their university but maybe the thought of Khai is being shown in the Internet like this and people can see him makes him worried.

“ Third don't worry too much they're just comments ” Two said trying to calm him down because he's really furios right now.

“ it's fine if that's just that but I'm bothered with this one comment ”
Two scoots closer to him to see what he's scrolling to his phone “ oh? Isn't that Ching Ching from the other university? What's wrong with her? ”

Third sigh because of how Two didn't get why he's being mad he pointed at Ching's post as he started to rant about his issue with her “ can't you see that huh? She's practically flirting with Khai in twitter doesn't she know how to read? The caption clearly say CUTIE COUPLE so why the hell she's still doing this?! Oh! And look! He even tag Khai in one of her post! Ugh! The nerve of this girl! ”

Two slowly move away to Third because this is the first time that Third loose his cool because of a girl “ uh so you're jealous? ”

Third quickly glare at Two that made his friend let out an awkward smile afraid that Third might hit him because he's really pissed right now “ okay! Okay you're not jealous! ” Two said while lifting both of his hands as a sign of him surrendering.

Third just hissed and then look at the post that the girl made. His nose is flaring because almost all of her recent post she mentioned Khai in it.

Her post always tagged Khai in it and what he hate the most? Some of the people ship them! Like hey?! Don't you know he's already taken!

Third is not the kind of person to be moved just by this post and tags about his boyfriend but what pisses him more is that this bitch sorry for the word but she clearly deserve that because she's acting like Khai is not in a relationship.