" The snake is probably going to find the eagle and then the scales tip to the north"

I think I'm this referenced snake seeing as they nod there heads to me when they say it. It's a fitting name so I'm not very offended

When they weren't sounding completely insane they were always on the move never stopping like machines.
I remember being able to do that not stop for days just keep moveing ahead I geuss nothings motivated me as much as tracking the avatar.

She finally let us stop for water and I let my legs rest for a moment.

We had been following this stream for a while now and she said we were almost back at the base.

She told me there were lots of other members who would be a little upset that she brought me back with them.
I'm going to need to keep my gaurd up around them she only recently decided not to kill me.

I cupped some water from the river in my hands and took a few sips, it tasted like copper but I don't think its going to make me sick.

I looked into the reflection and saw how different my eyes looked and then there she was my mother trying to get me to turn back.

" Azula you shouldn't go with them you made the wrong choice how could you do that to them"

" Go away mother I made my choice"

I splashed the water away getting her out of my sight but her words kept echoing in my head

" Hey princess who are you talking to"

It was Tulok he looked at me with judgment like he couldn't cleary see she was right there

" She was right there trying to get- nevermind its nothing"

I wasn't that thirsty anyways

I looked over the cut on my arm it looked better I was surprised it didn't get infected but it was definitely going to leave a scar.

It was straight but curved slightly at the end from when I panicked and pulled away.

I hate how my skin looks scars and scabs everywhere and don't get me started on my hair its so short and choppy I'm way less muscular I bet I could barely go a hundred push-ups .

Mirai caught me by surprise looking at my arm and legs she walked around me and grabbed my arm softly

" Why did you do this to yourself?"

" I don't know I was miserable in that hospital and Didn't want to be that anymore"

" Been there princess, I'm sorry that you went through all that I was in those hospitals from time to time they really aren't what they say there are aren't they"

" They say there helping but all they did is make me feel even more like a monster, but I liked my therapist"

I pulled away from her, she was good really good I almost completely forgot who she was the one who killed Amasi

" You can trust me yah know I wouldn't hurt you I'm not like your parents"

" My father didn't hurt me he made me stronger"

She sighed and walked away so she could talk with Shoku who was definitely the most silent out of us all.

I scratched my legs that itched from the lines of scabbing. My skin was in really rough condition.
how I missed the palace spas they would treat my skin like gold only useing rare beauty treatments and letting me sit in the hot bath water for hours.

I of course never let servants touch my hair I think the only people that did were my close freinds and my mother

" Lipstick makes you look older and people respect older people this might help generals respect you when you're speaking not that they shouldn't already your grace"