Chapter 9: Family Reunion

~Elias pov ~

Me and logan were heading to Caracas with Keagan to gather Intel.

Me and logan were waitng for Keagan at the safe house. I look to check in on Logan who was sleeping with riley . I walk over to him, " Son it's almost time." I say shaking him.

Five minutes after Logan woke up, green gas was being shot into the room." Riley Hide!" I yell just before I pass out.

~logans pov ~

My head gets pulled back as I open my eyes. "Good, he's awake. Now we have to whole family together! " it took me a minute to relize the voice. ....Rorke. I look up to see Hesh. Thank god he's okay.

"Your not getting anything from me Rorke." My dad yells, spitting in his face. "You sure you want to do that Elias!" He says pulling out his gun and aiming it at my chest. Boom he pulled the trigger."No!" My dad and hesh yell.

I looked back at rorke. When I get pissed off I get stronger. "I guess the walker family is strong. Hesh couldn't be broken either." Rorke says.

I finally broke free of my ropes and reach for Rorkes gun. He grabs my hand with the gun and aims it at elias. I used all my strength to aim away.

Then Rorke hits me so hard I fall to he ground. "I'm going to kill you rorke!" I hear hesh scream. Then Rorke aims the gun at elias and shoots him three times in the chest. Then he grabs him and throws him on the floor in front of me.

"I'm. .....proud....of....you. ......Logan. " His weak voice says to me. Rorke pulled the trigger on his head. Then I pass out.

I wake up to find myself in a room with hesh and Keagan. I guess be got caught trying to help us. Then a fed soldier walks over to the guard watching us. "Rorke wants Logan alive" He said pointing to me.

Just then out of nowhere Merrick and a few other guys burst in through the windows killing the guards.

While the two soldiers get Hesh and Keagan, Merrick comes to me noticing my gunshot wound and black eye. They were going to worry about Hesh more but hesh told them to check on me. Just as Merrick asks me if I'm okay I black out. Due to blood loss I guess.

The horrible image of my dad dying in front of me keeps rolling in my head.