Chapter 14: Termination

~logans pov ~

"I have to tell you something." I say to Skylar as she untied me. She looked at me like something was wrong. I have been known never to keep secrets but I've been known to tell secrets easily, wich is definitely not good if I was kidnapped. Luckily I actually didn't know where Skylar was or else I might never see anyone ever again.

"Before you came, Rorke told me that he needs you to finish the war that your part of his plan....do you know anything about this?"

"Not that I know of no." She says, then she motioned to me that I was free of ropes. I go to stand of but fall in pain. "Ah fuck ...I forgot...I got two fucking knives into my fucking knees!" t

"Well can you walk at least?!" Skylar says helping me up. I nodded. "Well then fucking walk logan!"

What was she so stern about. ....I have never seen her act like this. Somethings up but it will have to wait till later, right now I need to find my brother and the rest.

"Logan did you hear me!?"

I snap my head twords Skylar,she sighed. "Jesus christ! I said cover my six !" 

"OK!"

We sneaked around for what seemed forever until we came across a door with the sign "interrogation room". "This should be it....stack up." Skylar whispers to me and I nodd.

She counts down on her fingers from 3-1. She smashes the door open and their lies Hesh, Keagan and Merrick lying on the ground. They look like they've been beaten to Shit.

I walk over to hesh and he wakes when I touch him. "Logan your okay!"He says happily. I help him up but drop him when my knees started hurting, then both of my legs go numb.

"Shit logan are you okay?!" Hesh says crouching next to me after he managed to get up. "What happend to you?"

"Well.....Rorke kinda got a bit bitchy and stabbed two knifes into my knees, and the bullet wounds in my shoulder ain't helping either."

I glance at Skylar who was helping with Keagan and Merrick and then flashback to what Rorke said.

"I need to tell you guys something when we get back...Skylar already knows"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A day after we had managed to break free from Rorke we had came up with a master plan...it all started like this :

Hesh runs into the room and tells us of something big that he had come up with. He had told us that we could have an advantage to capture Rorke if we weakened the federation.  He said we should use a nuke bomb, he called it operation Termination.....