Chapter 13: Hidden

~Heshs pov ~

I wake up but ts too dark to see around me. "Logan? Merrick. ...anyone!?" I call out. "Ya it's Merrick. ...hold on I think I found a light switch."

The light blinds me as they come on but I became used to it. I look around to see Merrick, Keagan and logan. "How is he?" I say getting up and walking over to where Logan lie. "He's okay but It could be worse"

I look around but someone was missing.."Where's sky-." "We don't know." Merrick says cutting me off. We heard a lock become unlocked and we all jump back. The door opens to reveal Rorke and two other federation men at his side.

"Now I know for a fact that 5 of you came down here on a mission." Rorke says waliing closer to me as I try to back up. "So tell me....where's Skylar?" We all stayed silent. "Very well." He says as snapping his fingers. Then the two federation soldiers come over and start dragging logan away. "No!"I say walking over...well attempting to until Rorke laid his fist across my face. .I fall to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~logans pov ~

I wake up in a bright room tied to a chair. Someone patched up my gunshot wounds... I think looking at my shoulder seeing the bandage.

"Your welcome Logan." A voice said....Rorke came into view. ..no the devil. I had to stop myself from laughing.

"When I picked you guys up I knew you came with a group of 5...but I only found 4 of you...I asked the others but no answer...so you..." He said lifting my chin so I could face him. " Tell me where Skylar is?" All I could do is spit in his face. He wiped of his face and grabbed a knife. I was laughing until I saw the knife ....then I was trembling.

"Sorry but I need an answer. .I need Skylar to complete this war!" He says as he stabbed the knife into my right knee. I screamed in pain hoping it would stop. "Don't make me do the other knee." He says pulling out the knife. "Fuck you....all you care about is power. ....my dad was right. ....you were never a ghost..." I say...then he stabbed the knife into my left knee. I didn't scream this time, jus winced in pain.

"That's right....I'm the one that hunts them!" He says before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been 2 hours since my visit with Rorke. I heard the door open. Agh Shit must be Rorke or federation soldiers sent by Rorke I think as I look twords the door. To my surprise it wasn't.

"Skylar?!" I asked happy and confused to see her at the same time." Where the hell were you!"

"I managed to sneak off when we were getting pinned down by the federation. I saw a new face running off into the forest so I followed, after I lost sight of them I hid." she says untying my hands and legs.

A new face? Who or what are we dealing with here........