CHAPTER 26: U.S.J

Start from the beginning

"To be the hero that everyone needs..."

Just with that phrase, the class is on the edge of their seats. With swift of his hand, Aizawa shows them the same card All Might has shown them on the second day but with the word 'RESCUE'

"Whether it's a flood, fire, or any other disaster, a hero's job is to save people. You will take part in the Trial of Rescue"

As always, the class is now a mess of noises that mostly talking about the new trial. With a sigh, the unkempt pro-hero once again brings fear into his students' heart

"Don't get head-on yourselves. The lesson will teach you how to save lives while protecting your own. To protect and save lives, first, you must alive and well"

The class once again stays silent and rethink how they look at life. However, one already has his earful of them,

'Izu... You're really the best!!'

Bakugo sneaks a glance down on his ring which is still on his left ring finger, gently rubs it with a soft smile.

'Miss you'

Then just like All Might, Aizawa takes out a device to presses it and the student's costumes slide out

"Anyway, this time, it is entirely up to you if you wish to whether or not to wear your hero costume. Some are not suitable for a rescue mission and you need to add or improve your costume after this trial"

Everyone nods at the advice, then Aizawa looks at the clock

"Ok, the training area is quite far away so we must take a bus there. I give you 10 minutes to prepare. Now go"

No need to wast time, everyone rushes forward their suits and go to prepare themselves.

10 MINUTES LATER

18 students resemble in front of their sensei, as the dead tired hero goes in, the class serious boy, Iida starts yelling

"BAKUGO-SAN!!! YOU NEED TO GIVE OUT ORDER TO-"

Without missing a beat, Katsuki walks pass the yelling robot

"It's a full-throttle bus, dumba**"

And he gets on the bus as others fill in as well, leaving a sulking robot hero behind.

ON THE BUS

The students are chatting merrily with each other while their teacher is sleeping on the front seat and their President is glazing out on the street.

'Izu... Today I will use your invention for the first time for rescue mission...'

He chuckles a bit as he absentmindedly touches the small medical device on his suit.

'I was only put my mind on fighting villains when I become a hero but... it was you who teach me the true meaning of being a hero... I miss you'

AFTER AN HOUR LATER

When the students flood out of the bus, their eyes widen at the sight before them. The place is as big as a small city, with each part of it was divided and different setting. On their left is an earthquake scenario with rocks, debris, and collapsed buildings everywhere, near it is a mudslide with brownish dirt over the buildings there. Then they hear a waterfall on their right, where a big lake that has a waterfall, flood wreck, and typhoon. Near it is a city that is up in flame.

Could not withhold their excitement, they shout out

"AMAZING!!! IS THIS U.S.J (Universal Studio Japan) OR SOMETHING??!?!?!"