chapter 8 the nightmares

"dream world?" "shhhhh, it's noticed we're here." I remained quiet until he said i could speak "what was it" "nightmare" "nightmare?" "Yes, they have infested our village and now our woods, those things are the meaning of fear they can sense negative emotions." "Why were they following us?" I suddenly opened my eyes and I saw a guy with white hair that has red tips and black streaks, and a crimson scarf and a black tank top and ripped jeans and a white and red hoodie tied around his waist. He had a kind face that looks like he's been through alot in the past few weeks. Now that I think about it he looks a little like me the only difference is i have black instead of white. And he had his right eye covered by his hair. I heard something coming from the bushes behind us. I grabbed the nearest stick and threw it at the bush "Hey!!! What was that for?!?" that voice it was ace "oops" I grinned nervously hoping he wouldn't kill me. "Sorry about that ace. "It's fine your highness" he never calls me that anymore this isn't ace, then how come he knows what he looks like. He approached me, I glanced at kai and gave him a nervous smile and he immediately knew what was going on. Got it. Wait are you in my head? It's just something I can do ok. Okay then.so you know what that look was. He nodded at me and went into the bush "come on guys we gotta find somebody before we go." "okay" the fake ace said, i've decided to call him ash cause i'm gonna turn him into ashes when i'm done with him. Then something came from the tree. It was ace the real one he looked different, though I guess that was a good thing so i could find out which one is mine if they got into a fight with the fake. "Ace!!" he turned towards me. My face turned white. He was covered in dirt and blood, there was a cut right across his cheek and a few on his torso and arms , then a nightmare jumped out of the bushes. Its claws were covered in blood, it was aces blood i immediately was filled with rage and I lost control, I plunged at the beast with the dagger that ace gave me he told me use it only if necessary, the dagger went into its leg, it attacked me with its claws, I dodged it, thankfully, i went for its other leg i missed just then my eyes started to glow in pulses with my necklace and then there was a big flash of light I looked down at my hands their were claws and my tail was longer and covered in spikes my horns were bigger and my wings were larger than before just then I snapped I attacked the beast with everything I had and when it was dead I went for the fake, after I was done with him i went to kai i couldn't stop myself it was like I wasn't in control anymore i almost killed him, if it weren't for ace snapping me back into reality by getting in front of him when I attacked kai. "ACE!!!!!!" I fell to my knees, and broke into tears. Just then the fake got up and walked over to me with the little life he had "im sorry highness" he said he hit a large stick against my head, and i lost consciousness.