Chapter 7 dream world

"mother? Why do I see souls?" "that sword from the man that attacked you took an enchanted sword that can kill spirits. When it hit your eye it must have made it so you can see them, i mean it's better than killing your soul." "Wait that could have happened?!?" "yep." We headed back home where it was a little bit safer, then my mother had explained the necklaces and why me and ace had to protect them. "so , how do we use them?" "hold them close and think of your destination." "ok" i held the gemstone to my chest and thought of the hallway outside of the room. Nothing. "Why didn't it work?" Ace replied. "Yeah why didn't it work?" "where did you think of?" "I thought of the hallway outside of my room" "I thought of the training grounds" "that's your problem you thought of different places, these necklaces may be powerful but they work together. When Ace's father and I had them we had to think of the same place. Now try again." this time we had to think of where we would both go. The tree! One of the branches I couldn't reach, there was a bright light in front of us and my mother told me to go through, I nervously stepped in lost in thought I got stuck as the portal closed my mother was screaming my name and to get out of there asap. I panicked, I fell and hit my head apparently i was still recovering from that fight cause my vision began to blur, I was still conscious but i couldn't see right, i heard aces voice, he was looking for me, "I'm over here!!!" I screamed, I could sense something coming so i grabbed the nearest thing i could use to fight with and was readying for impact "its okay im not going to hurt you, I'm here to help you find your friend." it told me in a gentle voice, it stroked my hair,I shut my eyes and couldn't open them "you're gonna have to trust me ok?" "o-ok" it picked me up "by the way im kai, i can tell you're new to the dream world." "dream world?"