Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

"Samuel Steemer, I have evidence to prove that you casted a forbidden spell on Mr. Morton and have I been forced to take action into my own hands. As your Headmaster, I am very disappointed in you and will have to unfortunately expel you from Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. To extract the information I need from you, I will be using Veritaserum, the Truth Telling potion. You will only tell the full truth and nothing else. Any objections?" Headmaster Grangers states, looking around at all the Professors. I see everyone's heads nod up and down. Samuel starts struggling but Professor Weasley's grips stays strong.

"I objec-" Samuel starts to say, nostrils flaring and eyes full of pure hatred.

"Excellent, no objections. I will begin now." The Headmaster says walking towards Samuel, the truth telling potion in hand.

"You can't do this! You're not allowed to!" Samuel starts shouting and struggling even more. Professor Malfoy jumps up and grabs Samuel's other arm, holding on with a death grip. I see his fingernails are digging into Samuel's skin and I know when he removes it, there will be indentations.

"Actually, as the Headmaster of this school, I can do as I please." She states, three drops of the potion dripping into Samuel's open mouth. I see his eyes grow wide and he starts coughing a bit.

"Where is Aaron's bottles of memories?" I shout at Samuel. I can see the strain of his body as he tries to hold back from saying anything. His hands are twitching and veins are popping out of his skin as his muscles tense tightly. He obviously fails.

"My dorm room." He spits out, a nasty snarl forming on his lips. He stays silent then, as if waiting for someone else to speak. His face looks angry but the look in his eyes tell me he is defeated. I don't feel sorry one bit. Aaron jerks his hand out of mine and rushes towards the library doors. All our eyes follow him as he runs out the door and into the hallway, looking around before picking a direction and sprinting. A snort comes from Professor Malfoy's direction and my head snaps towards his.

"He's going in the wrong direction." The Professor states, letting go of Samuel's arm. I was right. There are crescent shaped indents on the skin of his arm. The Headmaster quickly walks out of the library and follows Aaron. I wonder what she's doing? Probably something that will help us more. I have no doubt that Headmaster Granger is going to cheer Aaron up. No doubt at all.

AARON'S POV

My feet quickly slam against the hard stone brick beneath me. My heart is pounding so hard inside my chest and I can't get enough air into my lungs. I need to find that common room before I pass our because at this point in time, that's a real possibility. I turn around the corner and come to a screeching halt. My eyes widen as I see Headmaster Granger standing in front of me, a blue tinted bottle in her hand. The bottle has an old cork on the top, as if their is a liquid inside. As I step closer to the bottle, I can see images swirling around inside. I jump back as my heart lunches inside my chest. Those are my memories. My memories...right there in her hand. My hands come up and cover my lips, to keep a scream from coming from throat.

"A-are...are those m-mine?" I ask her hesitantly, one small tear falling down my cheek.

"Indeed they are." She says softly, holding out the beautiful bottle to me. I hold out my hands and she places the cool glass against my skin. I feel my entire body start shaking.

"I-I...Thank you." I whisper, the tears falling down my cheeks more rapidly.

"You don't have to thank me. I would be thanking Mr. Stil." The Headmaster says and I nod my head slowly, eyes never looking away from the bottle. I'm afraid it's going to vanish from sight if I look away. My ears prick up as I hear someone's footstep echo around dark corridor. My head snaps behind me to see Jacob, his bright blue eyes shining in the darkness, standing there. His figure is dark because shadows are covering his entire body. I can see his chest moving up and down rapidly. My heartbeat picks up even more and I walk towards him.