JUST FUCK ME (SAIDA)

[R18+]

The rain was pouring heavily, the thunders were roaring loudly and the lightning could kill somebody when it strikes. The clouds were crying, but people loved it when it cries.

Why?

Most of the people were sipping their coffee or tea, slurping their soups, and hiding themselves on their warm comforter while watching their favorite movie.

But, oh, some people were FUCKING under their bedsheets inside of their room while listening to their sweet moans featuring slow music on the background.

That was great, this is great.

Moans and groans were audible even it was raining, it dominates the entire room. How good it is.

But this couple weren't fucking under the sheet, they are fucking above the sheet. Uh-uh.

"You know what," The girl said who's on top of the other girl while her one hand is pushing her lover's hands above its head,

"You are beautiful when you are wearing make-up and expensive dresses but," she licked her lips while looking at her lover's lovely eyes.

"You are more beautiful when you are bare and naked, Dahyunie~ You shine more." The girl said then winked twice.

Dahyun tilts her head to the left to avoid her girlfriend's gaze, she wanted to cover her whole face with her hands but, she can't though.

"Stop it, Sana. You're making me blush so much" Dahyun whispered but still enough for Sana to hear it.

"Hihihihi you're so cute, babe" Sana said and held Dahyun's chin then made her face to face her.

"Tsss" Dahyun said.

Feeling the knot building on her stomach, Sana kissed Dahyun on her lips. It wasn't harsh and rush, that was soft and passionate.

Dahyun kissed her back, Sana wanted to feel Dahyun's tongue fighting her's, so she bit Dahyun's lips. Dahyun opened her mouth then Sana immediately entered her tongue.

Oh, tongue fight. They were exchanging their salivas but who cares if it seems gross? That was great, though.

Dahyun moaned on how good Sana's tongue devouring her mouth. She's loving it but she needs to breathe, she slowly tilt her head and Sana got the signal so she stopped.

They're both looking at each other's eyes. LOVE. LUST. LOVE. LUST.

Sana kissed Dahyun on the side of her lips, slowly kissing her cheeks down to her jawline and licked her there up to her earlobe then bit it.

Dahyun groans.

Sana let go of Dahyun's hands and she starts kissing her lover's neck. She sucks Dahyun's neck, leaving a purplish color on it.

Art.

Sana's hands were roaming on Dahyun's body while she traced the latter's collarbone down to her breast using her tongue.

"S-sana..." Dahyun said half moan.

Sana crawled down hitting the purple leash that is tied on Dahyun's left leg. She shove it but didn't untie it, she continue going down and placed herself between Dahyun's legs.

She sat up straight.

"D-don't look... Just fuck me, Sana" Dahyun demanded then puts her hands above her face.

She's shy.

"Greedy" Sana mumbled.

Without thinking twice, Sana bent down and faced Dahyun's wet pus$.