ACTRESSES (DaHyo)

"How many times do I need to explain this to you, that everytime I came home late, it means I went to Jeongyeon's house to have a drink with her. Listen to me and believe me, Jihyo" Her cheeks were tinted with rosey pink color as she explained to her wife, maybe the tint comes from the drink.

"Jeongyeon's house huh? Really? I went to their house only to find Nayeon and Jeongyeon, she was drinking alone. Now tell me you were at their house every fucking time. Tell me, Dahyun!" Jihyo shouted, her voice is so loud and it's scandalous that Dahyun hated the most.

"Will you please lower your voice? It's irritating, and please let me rest for a while I'm tired, honey" she stood up from the sofa and walked pass through Jihyo who's standing in front of her seat, Jihyo grabbed her arm and make the latter faces her.

She slapped Dahyun on its left cheek, Dahyun gasped because of the sudden move that Jihyo made,

"Don't make any excuses just to runaway again with your wrong deeds, Dahyun. Let's talk about this right now," Jihyo uttered that made Dahyun stood in front of her like a statue.

"Why are you always like this!? You promised, not just in front of me but in front of our family that you will never hurt me nor make me cry! But look at me right now! I'm so done with this kind of treatment, Dahyun!" Sure she's shouting. It's 1 in the morning but she can't control her voice even her emotions that are exploding.

She's so full.

"You think I'm still happy with this?" Dahyun said with a serious tone, Jihyo was caught off guard,

"I've been telling myself that everything is fine! That I still love you and I still want to live with you. I'm frustrated, Jihyo!" She looks so strong a while ago but she's crying right now, she's so tired.

"Why are you doing this? I'm tired from work, it's just normal to have fun after it but why you can't understand it? You sure have a lot of doubts" Dahyun said then wiped her tears, Jihyo's gaze became soft maybe Dahyun was right?

"So you're not happy anymore? You didn't love me anymore? Oh ok, was it because of Somi? That bitch" Jihyo asked bluntly

Dahyun didn't answer immediately that made Jihyo think a lot of things again. Is she wrong for thinking such things towards her wife? Towards Dahyun?

"Don't bring her to the topic, and to make things clear... She's just my workmate, Jihyo" she was crying a while ago but now her smirks were annoying Jihyo.

"Workmates doesn't do dates. Workmates does not kiss on the lips, Dahyun. And workmates don't visit each other's house to have a drink"

Jihyo didn't know if Dahyun is trying to manipulate her by changing the topic. She didn't even know how to brought things up again as Dahyun was intimidating even though she's not doing anything at all.

"You're talking about nonsense again, let's just rest"

"But to the fact that you were forcing yourself to love me this time, should we just split up?"

"Do you think it's the right thing to do?" They both didn't know if that's the right choice, but their feelings were spilling.

"You're cheating on me, Dahyun. I'm not a fool! There's this time I followed you after your work," Jihyo pushed Dahyun making the latter stumbled but she stood straight again, smirking.

"Huh, Somi, a workmate? Workmate don't sit on their co-worker's lap, Dahyun"

"So you've been following me? Where's my privacy?" Dahyun managed to speak with a smirk,

"YOU ARE CHEATING that's the point, Dahyun!"

Jihyo slapped Dahyun's cheek again, Dahyun wanted to fight back but she don't know how to as she still respects her wife.

"I'm not the one who's the problem here, Jihyo. I hope you'll understand me, "

"If it's not you, then who?"

"You" Dahyun uttered with confidence on her voice.

"That's bullshit" Jihyo cursed out, she placed her palms on her face to hide her frustrated face,

"I saw You and Kang Daniel, " Jihyo stopped brushing her palm against her face when she heard the name,

"....fucking in our room, Jihyo" Dahyun stated with a blank face, Jihyo was shocked but eventually she started crying like a child.

Dahyun let her cry a river, she's not the problem here, it's Jihyo who cheated on her with a man. A man who can give her the satisfaction she wants.

"I'm sorry, Dahyun" Jihyo is currently kneeling down in front of her heartbroken wife.

"Sorry is not enough, hon."

Dahyun left Jihyo there still kneeling down on the floor,

"I'm not the problem here, Jihyo, it's you" Dahyun mumbled and begun to walk on the stairs.

Sometimes you think that it's your partner who changed and the problem in the relationship, but you just don't see yourself. Most of the times, it was you who really changed.

"OK! CUT! THAT WAS AWESOME!" The Director shouted, Dahyun immediately went downstairs and help Jihyo to stand up. They bowed together and smiled to the staffs and to the Director.

"Thank you" they said in chorus.

The staffs claps their hands also the director, they're congratulating the two Best Actresses in the history of Drama.

"THIS IS WHY I'M CONFIDENT THAT THIS DRAMA WILL BE LOVED BY PEOPLE" The Director uttered with so much confidence in his voice,

"By the way, does my slap hurts so much, Dahyun?" Jihyo worriedly asked her co-actress, she checked the latter's cheeks,

"All fine," Dahyun flashes her usual smile,

"Ok, pack up! The shooting for today is done, congrats guys" The staff said then begun to fix all the things in the set,

"You're so good, I'm lucky I got this drama"

"You're way better than me, Jihyo unni"

They both chuckled before they split up to fix their things.

What a great actresses.

  -Ok, ah, I know this isn't good but I hope you liked it. My long OneShot isn't finished yet! So I present you that, hehe. 🧡 THANK YOU FOR READING!

      Thank you for requesting, Tufohyoooo

      -Yeppeu Misul ✍️🧡